Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Hi everyone! Hoping for some advice on a size 16 vs 17 classic love. I measure 14.5 wrist size at the bone and 15 past the bone towards my elbow.
The 16 fits perfectly but I’m concerned about it being too snug in the morning or summer.
The 17 can turn a little bit on its own but I’m wondering if it comes down my hand a little too much?
Does anyone have a looser fit and sits lower on the hand like the 17 on me? Any issues with it?

View attachment 5749928View attachment 5749935View attachment 5749941View attachment 5749936View attachment 5749938

View attachment 5749937

View attachment 5749943
What size did you end up going with? And how do you feel now?

I’ve been debating investing in a love bracelet but also on a weight loss journey and so worried about sizing/future sizing. I’m curious to the experience of those who are long time bracelet owners and who have had weight fluctuations (higher or lower)- is there a tipping point in weight change at which you noticed a change in how the bracelet fit? I realize that the wrist/forearm represents only a small fraction of the weight change so wondering if I’m overthinking it at all? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Purrsey
I’ve been debating investing in a love bracelet but also on a weight loss journey and so worried about sizing/future sizing. I’m curious to the experience of those who are long time bracelet owners and who have had weight fluctuations (higher or lower)- is there a tipping point in weight change at which you noticed a change in how the bracelet fit? I realize that the wrist/forearm represents only a small fraction of the weight change so wondering if I’m overthinking it at all? Thanks in advance

It definitely impacts sizing. I broke my ankle last year and gained weight, it’s off now and my bracelet fit is looser. I’ve lost probably 20lbs. A small weight change may not affect it much.

This is me right now!! I’m worried if I buy it next month (as we’re planning to do) and continue on my weight loss journey I will have wasted $$$. Then again, I’ve heard people say I’m unlikely to lose more from my wrist (I don’t carry much weight in the arms) but it’s still a worry.

Arggggg the decisions - I want it now but will it backfire….or should I be more patient and hold off till end of the year…..

Reactions: ehy210
This is me right now!! I’m worried if I buy it next month (as we’re planning to do) and continue on my weight loss journey I will have wasted $$$. Then again, I’ve heard people say I’m unlikely to lose more from my wrist (I don’t carry much weight in the arms) but it’s still a worry.

Arggggg the decisions - I want it now but will it backfire….or should I be more patient and hold off till end of the year…..
Personally, I would hold off if you can. I didn’t have my love when I was pregnant, but I know my watches all fit differently and needed an extra link with that extra 30 lbs on, so I imagine it could make a difference in what size love you buy now versus after weight loss

If you expect to have a change in weight, like 15+ lbs I'd wait.

No, I dont plan to stack. And I didnt like the cuff design as much.

I just measured my wrists, its 15.24cm on left side and 15.8 on my right side…. I guess if I add one cm for loose fit then technically this is it?