Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I tried the Kelly bracelet (bangle) in the smaller size (SH) and it was too big on my wrist and my SA told me they don’t make the XS size anymore. So I am thinking of asking for the Kelly Gourmette or the Kelly Chain bracelets. Do you guys know if these come in the XS size? How are the fits between these 3 styles?
I would ask your SA to do a search first in case there are XS sizes to be found in a store somewhere. I have been able to find a couple XS bracelets this way. Otherwise, XS is discontinued in all of these models.
The Gourmette does fit differently IMO, it is a bit looser. I haven’t tried the Chaine.

Hi, I have the non-pave version in SH size. My store randomly got one and my SA grabbed it for me... but then he realized it had scratches on it, so he ordered another one and maybe it took 4-6 weeks... I'm not exactly sure, but it didn't take that long.
Hi. How much is the non-pave kelly chaine lariat necklace? I tried to google but can’t find anything.
Also is that the choker and bracelet version too? I am very interested in that one now!
TIA

Hi. How much is the non-pave kelly chaine lariat necklace? I tried to google but can’t find anything.
Also is that the choker and bracelet version too? I am very interested in that one now!
TIA
Hi, I believe it was around $8200 USD. Yes, you can wrap it around your wrist and wear it as a bracelet too. It doesn't really work on my wrist so I have just been wearing it as a necklace.

I tried the Kelly bracelet (bangle) in the smaller size (SH) and it was too big on my wrist and my SA told me they don’t make the XS size anymore. So I am thinking of asking for the Kelly Gourmette or the Kelly Chain bracelets. Do you guys know if these come in the XS size? How are the fits between these 3 styles?
Yes to xs Kelly gourmette (in silver at least). I got one last month, but i might have gotten lucky that the one I saw in a display case just happened to be the xs size. it took me a long time to find.. not sure if it’s discontinued as others have mentioned.

@chromemilou - the bracelet is 12,600 euros for the very small model

Last edited: