Boucheron jewellery!

A few more ideas.... how about a sweet bracelet. You seem to like delicate pieces so also, what about a thin Tiffany Metro diamond stackable eternity ring on your index finger.

I saw a girl who wore a Love, DBTY, and a Sweet bracelet. She then had a thin Metro ring on her index finger and it looked great on her.

She also had a DBTY ring on her left middle finger and it was cute. Very delicate. Just some ideas if you want to do the delicate layering thing with iconic pieces.

Reactions: Tb22
A few more ideas.... how about a sweet bracelet. You seem to like delicate pieces so also, what about a thin Tiffany Metro diamond stackable eternity ring on your index finger.

I saw a girl who wore a Love, DBTY, and a Sweet bracelet. She then had a thin Metro ring on her index finger and it looked great on her.

She also had a DBTY ring on her left middle finger and it was cute. Very delicate. Just some ideas if you want to do the delicate layering thing with iconic pieces.

You seem to really get my jewellery style!

I have thought about a sweet bracelet but I find chain bracelets so difficult to put on / take off that I'd need to wear it 24/7 - the carnelian one I really like couldn't be worn 24/7.

I saw this ring on the T&co website the other day & thought it was stunning

IMG_9639.jpg

IMG_9640.jpg

Reactions: Tb22
I love the Aria ring. I think it would be beautiful with your other pieces.

Bracelets are not that hard. I used to think so also but I think I’ve figured it out now.

Open the clasps and hold it firmly open. Then wrap the bracelet around your wrist and push it to your body letting the open ring hang just against your wrist. Take that open clasp and push it through that hoop. Your wrist will prevent that hoop from moving and swinging. The secret is to open the clasp first so your fingers don’t cause more movement of the chain.

Hope that helps.

By the way, was the carnelian the sweet Alhambra in pink gold? If yes, that bracelet would look stunning with your stack. It is beautiful with a pop of color and the iconic Alhambra. The downside is the carnelian is more maintenance than the Aria.

Good luck and both great pieces!

By the way, was the carnelian the sweet Alhambra in pink gold? If yes, that bracelet would look stunning with your stack. It is beautiful with a pop of color and the iconic Alhambra. The downside is the carnelian is more maintenance than the Aria.

Good luck and both great pieces!

Yes I think I saw someone wear my Love/DBTY with a carnelian sweet & it looked so beautiful.

Reactions: BigAkoya
I’ve known about Boucheron for a long time and decided to make a thread, since I didn’t see one dedicated to this brand. I really like the brand’s high jewelry, and a lot of its naturalistic or animal-themed jewelry. For instance, the holographic fish brooch is just *mwah* immaculate. And I love the hummingbird ring.

Don’t currently own anything from the house, because I find the prices very high for the pieces I really love. However, I would love to see some modeling shots and get to learn more about the brand, how well its pieces hold up, how comfortable the designs are, which ones are more suitable for casual wear, etc. Maybe there’s room in my collection for something from the brand?

(I’ve also noticed Anna Shay from Bling Empire has a lot of their pieces, like the gorgeous ivy necklace.)

115E952F-EF06-4A99-9C32-44471FE02CA2.jpeg

FDEA3D56-DB80-43E9-BF23-BD9664151447.jpeg

5E95DBA1-3FF1-4919-AE20-CE7510BDA639.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, i love boucheron too! I started with the Quatre collection, then Serpent Boheme for day to day outfit matching, and now planning to get the Plume De Paon ring. I will say their designs and workmanship, worth every single penny!
How lovely! I am hoping to add a serpent bonheme piece as my first. What do you have from that collection? The earrings really have my heart.

I want to get the Serpent Bohème xs pendant and bracelet in yellow gold with turquoise. It’s been sold out everywhere for months and they released a new version with rose quartz. Does anyone know if they’ll restock it? I don’t love the small version I feel like it’s too big and it doesn’t have the solitaire diamond :sad:

anyone here likes the architechure series of Boucheron?
Been eyeing on their giant emerald-cut color-stoned rings for awhile now. any comments would be appreciated!

View attachment 5811315View attachment 5811316View attachment 5811317
I think I would go with the green tourmaline.

Aquamarine jewelry, I find very easy to source. So you could easily see this stone in a variety of other rings. For me, I find that my aquamarine jewelry gets dirty so fast. I also think it’s hard to find a stone that very vibrant. Not my first choice if there are other options.

I love how morganite looks. However, I find the color to look better in some jewelry settings than others, because it’s basically flesh-toned. I think morganite blends in too much, and the color is never particularly saturated.

I would go with the green tourmaline, because tourmalines tend to have a lot of color to them. You can find tourmalines in a large variety of different colors and vibrancies. Also, as a stone, I find green tourmaline to be a little bit more unique and harder to find jewelry for. And green tends to pop more against skin.