Goyard in Italy?

kalunchi

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I'm going to Milan and florence in a week and I've been searching the internet for a department store of any sort that carries Goyard bags. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Speaking of Goyard Bags? Can anyone that owns a PM tote tell me what the silver snap on the inside of the wallet is suppose to identify on it. Or any other things to distinguish a real one from a fake? Thanks

i can't believe the only place in the entire Europe that sells Goyard is Goyard in Paris. Does anyone know?

the silver snap? I have the pm tote and there is a blue snap button (same color as ur tote), not silver. the inside is silver and it has no identification.

If you live in the US, you might want to contact the SF boutique (which is, I believe, the only boutique in America (currently). [SIZE=-1]-(415) 398-1110-

I'm sure they'll happily direct you to wherever it is possible to purchase Goyard!

Good luck!
[/SIZE]

I live in Italy and don't have any idea about what Goyard bags are, sorry!
Brands like Coach, D&B, Tokidoki are not sold in Italy and italians don't even know them! Sorry!
May I suggest you to profit of seasonal sales? They are starting today and last untill the end of February.
Take a look at Braccialini, Tod's and furla :smile:

Hi! I know Goyard only has one Italian store, Milan. I’m wondering if there are any department stores that sell Goyard in other cities in Italy, such as Rome. Any info is helpful!

Hi! I know Goyard only has one Italian store, Milan. I’m wondering if there are any department stores that sell Goyard in other cities in Italy, such as Rome. Any info is helpful!
Sorry, but other than the Milan comptoir, there are no other locations in Italy that offer Goyard. This link will show you worldwide comptoirs and department stores that do carry Goyard. Continue to zoom out on the map and it will show your closest options:
https://www.goyard.com/en/store

Just checking in if perhaps anything has changed in the last few years. Any department stores in Rome of Florence that carry Goyard? I won’t be visiting Milan. On their website it seems not unfortunately.

There is a store close to me in Bal Harbour but was hoping to save a little. Oh well.

I will be in Milan, staying a short distance from the shop, and plan to make my first GoYard purchase for the MM or GM Artois and the Bowling 25 Toiletry Bag.

Does anyone know the current US pricing for these items and how much the savings, if any would be purchasing them in Italy?

If it's decent enough I also want to get the Passport cover also.

I arrive Italy tomorrow! Just thought to ask here, so if someone can please let me know, I'll be very appreciative.

TIA