Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

Is this snug, average, or loose fit? Does this look fine? I prefer not snug but too loose would be bad because the bracelets would hang over my palm too much.

View attachment 5762376

View attachment 5762377
This stack looks beautiful on you!
It doesn't look too snug. One advice I read somewhere on this forum that worked for me, was to put two fingers in when the bracelet is "hanging" at the narrowest part of your wrist, is two fingers fit it's not too snug.

• Love
Reactions: gainzilla
Please ignore my busted nails. Multiple broke during my ski trip.

View attachment 5766039

View attachment 5766040

View attachment 5766041
Your bracelet looks amazing on you not to tight and or loose perfect in my opinion. If you have doubts like all of us often times second guessing ourselves since it’s a lot of funds to spend lol go to the website and type on the Love Bracelet and click on the “Find my size” it will automatically give you dimensions on the different size in inches and it will suggest the appropriate size. You can also check the Juste Un Clou at the same time. Obviously it is not precise but I find it gives you a better assessment combined with instore visit relative to your comfort zone that is applicable to each individual hand.

• Love
Reactions: gainzilla
Thanks everyone for your insight! I tried the 2 finger rule, and 2 fingertips do fit although it takes some squeezing to fit in 2 whole fingers. I'm trying on the size 16 soon for peace of mind as I do not have a Cartier boutique in my state. I have a feeling it'd go down about half my arm like my clash. Thinking about pairing the clash with a serpenti viper bracelet instead as the serpenti has more wrist coverage.

If anyone is interested in my wrist debacle, the final verdict is the size 15 is more comfortable. 16 is the most loose I can go without it turning over, but living my life can become more cumbersome with it. I'm still game to add a 16 juc to stack with my clash to have a loose stack and a normal stack. I don't think I can ever hit the sweet spot sizing of a bracelet falling 1/3 down my arm with cartier. It's either 1/4 or 4/10 down my arm. Attached are try on photos of: cuff 17, juc 15, juc 16, clash 16 in order of top to bottom of my arm.

340133465_1276236286603586_1183538454704248406_n.jpg

340137175_1332324264017924_1206042341214414288_n.jpg

My wrist is about 14.8-15 cm, and I tried on size 16 today which is in the picture below. Is this too loose? I also tried on size 15, but forgot to take a picture. 15 was more snug and I prefer the look of it but it’s kinda hard to put on. Which size should I choose?
DBE4F23A-D49A-4409-95F0-F39AD21D070E.jpeg

My wrist is about 14.8-15 cm, and I tried on size 16 today which is in the picture below. Is this too loose? I also tried on size 15, but forgot to take a picture. 15 was more snug and I prefer the look of it but it’s kinda hard to put on. Which size should I choose?
View attachment 5785563

I’d probably stick with 16 due to putting on/removing.
Will you ever stack a Love with it? If do, I’d recommend being sized accurately for that first, then buying one size down in juc.

I’d probably stick with 16 due to putting on/removing.
Will you ever stack a Love with it? If do, I’d recommend being sized accurately for that first, then buying one size down in juc.
I want to stack it with the thin love bracelet but I’m not sure if it’s hard to put on myself. I don’t wear jewelry when I sleep so if I can’t take it on/off by myself I probably won’t get it. What are your thoughts? Also should the love bracelet fit tightly or a bit loose?
Thank you

I want to stack it with the thin love bracelet but I’m not sure if it’s hard to put on myself. I don’t wear jewelry when I sleep so if I can’t take it on/off by myself I probably won’t get it. What are your thoughts? Also should the love bracelet fit tightly or a bit loose?
Thank you
Here are mine Small Love size 17 (I like them loose so mine does rotate around my wrist if I wanted to but not on its own) and Small JUC w/diamonds in size 16. This is how it it fits. My wrist is 14cm. Again, I like all my bracelets loose as I would not be able to stand having Love bracelet that is tight. They fit very well together and have had no issues with scratching...etc.

IMG_6634.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 5785563

View attachment 5785563
Hi, .my wrist is 15cm and I have small juc 16 and small love 17, I prefer my bracelets loose. At first I felt they're too loose for my liking but after sauna or exercise with sweat it was just perfect as I wouldn't want my bracelets sticking n feels constrained. I hardly feel them.

20230419_113516.jpg

Thank you

The Juc and small Love are easy to put on/take off alone. Try on the Love for sizing then get size smaller Juc. Loose or snug fit is completely personal.

Reactions: Edyta888
View attachment 5785563
My right wrist is 14.5cm. I can fit both 15 and 16 sm juc but SA recommended 16. Fits comfortably.

My loves (regular & small) and my small juc are all size 16. I originally had size 15 juc but didn’t like how it fit so I paid to “re-size” My juc is bigger than my loves and moves more but it doesn’t bother me. I much prefer it this way then when I had the size 15 and it didn’t move much.