Longchamp Spring 2023

I am not surprised about the xtra since it's sort of a new line and new lines never go on sale their first season.
I'm not surprised about the Xtra too as it is a new line. My SA however shared that going forward, all seasonal colours of Xtra and LPs will not be discounted anymore. Boutiques will just retain stock and sell till depletion. I remain unsure whether this will be a global practice or just unique to Singapore.

You can check the Singapore website on 26th May to have an inkling of which items are on sale. Regarding the price increase, even my SA commented it is quite a hefty increase this round.
Thanks for sharing the sale date! I was waiting for this too, maybe get some of the seasonal colour items on special but from the sounds of it, they won’t be on sale no more. Did your SA advise when the price is increasing?

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I'm not surprised about the Xtra too as it is a new line. My SA however shared that going forward, all seasonal colours of Xtra and LPs will not be discounted anymore. Boutiques will just retain stock and sell till depletion. I remain unsure whether this will be a global practice or just unique to Singapore.
This seems to be the case for France too, and for other lines as well (in addition to LP and Xtra), like Foulonné and Roseau. I just had a look at Edisac and they no longer have the Longchamp outlet section, which up until today still showed 50% discount for past season items. All of the outlet items have had their prices changed to their original retail price.

This seems to be the case for France too, and for other lines as well (in addition to LP and Xtra), like Foulonné and Roseau. I just had a look at Edisac and they no longer have the Longchamp outlet section, which up until today still showed 50% discount for past season items. All of the outlet items have had their prices changed to their original retail price.
Even for Foulonne and Roseau? Noooo. I still see seasonal colours of Foulonne and Roseau on the sales list for now. Hope Edisac is just in the midst of updating their website or something. You've made me think about something. At LC outlets, the bags are all discounted as per sales season price. Only when there are unique promotions at the outlet, then they are discounted further. With boutiques now holding onto past season stock and to sell till depletion, what does that leave for outlets? No pliages going forward? Does not quite make sense cos boutiques do not have big storage space. To hold out of season stock and yet unable to display cos past season, then how are they going to sell them? The usual practice is that after the last day of sales, boutique will pack up everything and send back to warehouse... then to outlet.

I love my box trot XS and wouldn’t mind another one of I can get a good deal and you?
Sales items differ globally but I think it is likely that you will be able to get another XS BoxTrot on sale. I'm so happy to hear that you like this style. From what I can see; cypress, orange and pale pink will be on sale. Discount is 30%.

Nothing for me at the moment. I do like the cypress card holder but I also have other card holders already so I'm trying not to succumb to temptation.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
The price increase had already taken effect for us. :crybaby:

Oh, only seasonal colours of LPs and LP Xtra will not be discounted. For other lines, seasonal colours will still be discounted.

Which items are you eyeing?
Oh no, I had no idea there was one recently. :frown: I was hoping to check out thevanity, LP xtra crossbody, and a coin purse in candy pink when the sale starts. And anything else that was is on special! ;) Will have to wait til next Friday to see what is online. Can’t wait!

Even for Foulonne and Roseau? Noooo. I still see seasonal colours of Foulonne and Roseau on the sales list for now. Hope Edisac is just in the midst of updating their website or something. You've made me think about something. At LC outlets, the bags are all discounted as per sales season price. Only when there are unique promotions at the outlet, then they are discounted further. With boutiques now holding onto past season stock and to sell till depletion, what does that leave for outlets? No pliages going forward?
Yep. I bought a Saffron Foulonné cardholder for my MIL on Monday for 50% off, and as of yesterday and this morning, it's the same price as the current season colours. Same goes for a past season Roseau bag charm that I had bookmarked in my favourites. Hopefully a bug or site maintenance as you said :-s

Very good question about the outlets - where is their stock going to come from now? Perhaps this is a question for somebody with an outlet nearby, like @MeepMeep67

Yep. I bought a Saffron Foulonné cardholder for my MIL on Monday for 50% off, and as of yesterday and this morning, it's the same price as the current season colours. Same goes for a past season Roseau bag charm that I had bookmarked in my favourites. Hopefully a bug or site maintenance as you said :-s

Very good question about the outlets - where is their stock going to come from now? Perhaps this is a question for somebody with an outlet nearby, like @MeepMeep67
The Livermore Outlet has been getting shipments straight from France since last Novemberish, the new manager is fantastic, and they have been taking care of her. She is setting sale records. Im going in next week and I will ask!

Like Singapore the sale in the United States will go public online and in the boutiques on the 26th. I was told that VIPs like myself can go anytime before then.

I can also confirm that I was told that the nylons and the xtra will not be included in the sale but it looks like department stores like Neiman Will still do sales on the nylons

Screenshot_20230522-165834.png