Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I actually got a couple links taken out so that it stays in place and doesn’t move too much. I really prefer my bracelets on the more fitted/tight side. Depends on how big your wrist size is compared to the standard sizes the bracelets come in!
Does Hermes provide alternation on the size for this free of charge? I ordered one remotely (not sure when it will come) so am worried if the size doesn't fit perfectly. Glad to know links can be taken out!

I also have the vca with MOP and YG and this stack looks great!!

Does Hermes provide alternation on the size for this free of charge? I ordered one remotely (not sure when it will come) so am worried if the size doesn't fit perfectly. Glad to know links can be taken out!

Thank you! One of the members said it took a long time to get a response, and ultimately it was yes, but would need to be sent far away (Paris?) and unclear how long the whole process would take. Don’t know if they charge. I just did it at my local jeweler and they did it on the spot and turned out great !

I asked to have links taken out on my big chaine d'ancre bracelet and it wasn't possible via H - but that may be specific to that design.

Reactions: carlinha
that is so cool that it moves!!..COMPLETELY changes the vibe.....ooooooh i think i want them.....

how do you like the finesse lariat? Im debating between that or the regular finesse.

thank you!

I like both versions of the finesse but they definitely feel slightly different to me. It may also be because of their gold color but the lariat feels just a tad more…intricate and potentially dressier? Meanwhile the regular feels more versatile and easy to wear with whatever. I will likely only wear the lariat with V neck or lower necklines to show the “tail” but I think that could be just personal preference. HTH!

Reactions: livluvlux
I’m so bummed. I noticed a huge scratch on my gourmette bracelet and not sure how I even got it! Does anyone have any luck getting out scratches on their fine jewelry ? Any products, or can a local jeweler help?

On another note, I picked up the farandole bracelet from my lovely SA

View attachment 5776295

View attachment 5776296

Just an update - I used cape cod polishing cloth and it did a very very good job of buffing out the scratch! Can barely notice (maybe with a microscope you can tell). It’s a polishing cloth soaked in some sort of solution and have to rub really hard. (Wear gloves). Probably wouldn’t recommend doing it often bc I’m sure like like all polishing it rubs off a thin layer of gold, but if any of you have scratches on pieces that are unbearable to look at it’s an easy solution :smile:

View attachment 5745165View attachment 5745166
Not sure about other bracelet model but the Gourmette was available in XL and XXL (H120435B)
I tried the Kelly bracelet (bangle) in the smaller size (SH) and it was too big on my wrist and my SA told me they don’t make the XS size anymore. So I am thinking of asking for the Kelly Gourmette or the Kelly Chain bracelets. Do you guys know if these come in the XS size? How are the fits between these 3 styles?

Reactions: JeanGranger
I tried the Kelly bracelet (bangle) in the smaller size (SH) and it was too big on my wrist and my SA told me they don’t make the XS size anymore. So I am thinking of asking for the Kelly Gourmette or the Kelly Chain bracelets. Do you guys know if these come in the XS size? How are the fits between these 3 styles?
XS has been discontinued for these styles, I am after XS too and sadly there are no more. However you can get the KG in SH then send it back to Paris to get the links taken out. I presume you can do the same thing for the Kelly Chain but I've never asked. Hope this helps.

Reactions: JeanGranger