Neverfull discontinued?

Hi lovelies, I have been watching some luxury YouTubers and they are saying that the Neverfull is going to be discontinued in canvas and leather. It will only come out in special additions that's all. Does anyone know if this is true or not ?
TIA :flowers::heart:

Anyone else seeing/hearing news that the Neverfull is cancelled? That it will only be available via waitlist? It’s been all over SM tonight. Don’t know if it’s b.s. or real.
I just posted asking about this also. I heard this on YouTube and they said they will only bring out special edition. It is a crazy move by LV. Fancy being on a waitlist for one. Boy they aren't Hermes. I am from Australia. What is SM tonight? Thanks :flowers:

I have been hearing from various people claiming their SAs are saying that the canvas Neverfulls will be a waitlist only situation, but leather and LE versions will still be available in store to purchase directly. With the rumor of LV actively pushing their leather lines, it makes sense why they'd try to make their canvas pieces less accessible.

I have been hearing from various people claiming their SAs are saying that the canvas Neverfulls will be a waitlist only situation, but leather and LE versions will still be available in store to purchase directly. With the rumor of LV actively pushing their leather lines, it makes sense why they'd try to make their canvas pieces less accessible.
Just a stupid move by LV for sure. Next it will be Speedy's. :tdown:
:heart: