LV x Kusama Collection 2023 - what to buy??

:yahoo: :drinks: :love: :heart: DH said "what is it"
Me: "the little pumkin card holder"
DH: shaking box: "Feels pretty heavy to be just be a card holder"
Me: ..starting to feel excited and hopeful. "OMG I hope the catalog with stickers is in there!!!"

And it is, along with cute shopping bag, tag and ribbon!!!
Ok, worth the wait since I received everything!!!View attachment 5785774View attachment 5785775

View attachment 5785776
Hooray Meep! You received everything in mint condition too! :ghi5:Way better than my packaging and you even still have the protection around the pumpkin pull (mine didn’t have that and I didn’t get more than a sad small strip of tissue in the box around my Romy :facepalm:). Super happy you finally got this gem! :yes:Isn’t it a beauty?!:drinks:Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Hooray Meep! You received everything in mint condition too! :ghi5:Way better than my packaging and you even still have the protection around the pumpkin pull (mine didn’t have that and I didn’t get more than a sad small strip of tissue in the box around my Romy :facepalm:). Super happy you finally got this gem! :yes:Isn’t it a beauty?!:drinks:Congratulations!
Thank you. Yes so beautiful. Im so glad I got it and I love the pumpkin zipper pull. Really wish my cosmetic pouch had one. LV should really consult us for designs!
Finally managed to order the Romy cardholder!
YAY!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Aliluvlv
Has anyone purchased the Pumpkin Boulogne? Ive been waiting for the DE Speedy 20 pre order, but starting to feel that I should purchase a pumpkin bag instead right now, the Boulogne or Neverfull.(I wish I could get both) The DE Speedy 20 probably can be purchased later (like the mono, not a LE). The pumpkin stuff is special. I wished I had purchased more Catotgram stuff, afraid Ill feel the same about Pumpkin stuff. Are the Neverfull and Boulogne MIF?

For those of you who have already purchased what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased the Pumpkin Boulogne? Ive been waiting for the DE Speedy 20 pre order, but starting to feel that I should purchase a pumpkin bag instead right now, the Boulogne or Neverfull.(I wish I could get both) The DE Speedy 20 probably can be purchased later (like the mono, not a LE). The pumpkin stuff is special. I wished I had purchased more Catotgram stuff, afraid Ill feel the same about Pumpkin stuff. Are the Neverfull and Boulogne MIF?

I bought the pumpkins NF and have used it a lot. I thought about the boulogne but felt it was pricey for such a small Bag. I am trying to decide if I should keep the pumpkins OTG because I have the mens keepall and womens speedy pumpkins but I am loving this collection Or go with the Nf with the dots…I sold my catogram stuff and really regret it. I am not liking any collections coming out so I decided not to pass up on this collection..

I got the Pumpkin Boulogne instead of the Cluny, I don't own any other LV bags but I found the size just right for all my things.

I bought the pumpkins NF and have used it a lot. I thought about the boulogne but felt it was pricey for such a small Bag. I am trying to decide if I should keep the pumpkins OTG because I have the mens keepall and womens speedy pumpkins but I am loving this collection Or go with the Nf with the dots…I sold my catogram stuff and really regret it. I am not liking any collections coming out so I decided not to pass up on this collection..
You made a good hit on the collection! thats a tough one trade the OTG for the dot Neverfull. Do the dots speak to you like the pumpkins? Im with you, this is the only collection that is calling for me. Is your Neverfull Made in France?
I got the Pumpkin Boulogne instead of the Cluny, I don't own any other LV bags but I found the size just right for all my things.
Thank you. Yes! I feel that the size of the Boulogne is perfect, not too big, not too small. Is the opening large enough to get phone and wallet out without zipper interference? is it Made in France?

You made a good hit on the collection! thats a tough one trade the OTG for the dot Neverfull. Do the dots speak to you like the pumpkins? Im with you, this is the only collection that is calling for me. Is your Neverfull Made in France?

Thank you. Yes! I feel that the size of the Boulogne is perfect, not too big, not too small. Is the opening large enough to get phone and wallet out without zipper interference? is it Made in France?

@MeepMeep67 - I use a Victorine with it that's in a drawstring pouch and have no issues with getting out...I wouldn't put a long wallet in it though. I own an iPhone 12 pro, I put it in sideways and it's fine. The bag is made in Italy....my only initial complaint when I picked it up was it sagged a bit when empty. I still need to get an organiser but the sagging went away when I put my things in.