Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Thank you! I was literally crying when I pulled it out of the bag lol I don’t know how I got so lucky!!

A few more pics just because it’s amazing! View attachment 5785644View attachment 5785645View attachment 5785646View attachment 5785647
I would too! Happy tears! You've been looking for this exact bag for so long and it finally happened!! The leather is unbelievable!! Remember both of our old wine Nikki's how we always complained how stiff the leather was?? You can see in these pics that's not the case! It's perfect!! :love:

Last edited:
I would too! Happy tears! You've been looking for this exact bag for so long and it finally happened!! The leather is unbelievable!! Remember both of our old wine Nikki's how we always complained how stiff the leather was?? You can see in these pics that's not the case! It's perfect!! :love:
OMG yes, so stiff! I think they would have softened a bit but nothing like this bag. It’s so smooshy and I wish my camera would pick up the finer details. All the other versions I have seen have more of a glazed look to them, this bag doesn’t have that. It’s definitely perfect . Just crazy how you find these older bags and they just sitting in someone’s closet barely even carried.

• Love
Reactions: Antonia