Pictures of your Goyard IN ACTION!

Super cute! I have this bag as well and the sky blue color is just beautiful! Can I ask what is the black closure thingy you’re using? I like it since it keeps your bag closed…
The sky blue is such a happy color and I love it so much. :heart:
The black closure is Goyard Croc Universel. It help the bag to stay closed, or should I say not so open. I use it on my St Louis tote too.
CC7E3F04-69AD-4734-904B-1AD89E0D2436.png

My first flight with my new favorite bag Artois MM I am loving it. Everything fits comfortably from my computer and woerbank to passports, wallet, make up, ebook reader. It's fantastic and light. Wishing everyone a great day!
View attachment 5788750
I have this exact bag (size and color) and agree that it’s the perfect travel bag. I loved it so much that I even started using it (with an insert) as a daily bag, but I switched to an Anjou as a daily bag when I bought one in Paris last fall. I’m totally hooked on Goyard these days!

Enjoy your gorgeous Artois!

Reactions: MahaM and Mukik
My first flight with my new favorite bag Artois MM I am loving it. Everything fits comfortably from my computer and woerbank to passports, wallet, make up, ebook reader. It's fantastic and light. Wishing everyone a great day!
View attachment 5788750

For those of you who carry your tote as a carry-on, do you put the tote in the overhead bin or under the chair on the floor? Just curious.

Reactions: Mukik
So last year I got my first Goyard- the grey Anjou. Then I obsessed over the white and yellow St. Louis and bought the white. I was in love, but couldn’t stop thinking about the yellow. I finally pulled the trigger and omg I’m obsessed. I don’t even care that I paid the $60 neiman shipping fee because I was too impatient to wait for Bergdorf to get their stock. The yellow is GORGEOUS. It’s so extra I feel amazing carrying it. I am so in love with Goyard. The St. Louis is the perfect spring summer tote and the Anjou is perfect for fall/winter. Had to share!!

70751346131__C2AE9748-9F86-4523-B9E2-1CCBC88D2293.jpeg

So last year I got my first Goyard- the grey Anjou. Then I obsessed over the white and yellow St. Louis and bought the white. I was in love, but couldn’t stop thinking about the yellow. I finally pulled the trigger and omg I’m obsessed. I don’t even care that I paid the $60 neiman shipping fee because I was too impatient to wait for Bergdorf to get their stock. The yellow is GORGEOUS. It’s so extra I feel amazing carrying it. I am so in love with Goyard. The St. Louis is the perfect spring summer tote and the Anjou is perfect for fall/winter. Had to share!!

View attachment 5796386
I thought I was done with Goyard, but your pic makes me want the yellow! Such a perfect happy shade of yellow!

Reactions: 336 and mireille627