Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Question:my hub has a new SA whom he made purchases with already and he is trying to arrange to get something from the boutique but SA wouldn’t be around that day and says he would arrange for someone else to assist. Does this mean the SA is not keen to continue having him as customer? How will the purchases be counted? Both to the current SA or both will be tagged to the new SA who is helping on behalf? Or each spending to the respective SA? I would like my hub to help build towards a qb so don’t want to waste any spending.

Question:my hub has a new SA whom he made purchases with already and he is trying to arrange to get something from the boutique but SA wouldn’t be around that day and says he would arrange for someone else to assist. Does this mean the SA is not keen to continue having him as customer? How will the purchases be counted? Both to the current SA or both will be tagged to the new SA who is helping on behalf? Or each spending to the respective SA? I would like my hub to help build towards a qb so don’t want to waste any spending.
It just means the SA will not be available that day, perhaps on a day off or as mine was getting ready to fly to Paris re the spring summer 24 buying. Your SA could arrange a manager to help. I don’t think your DH would be penalized in any way, but if you are really worried, simply make an appt to shop another day.

Last edited:
If I were to collect my QB today but have already gathered enough prespend for next QB before this, can my SA submit for next QB today? Or need to have some gap of a few weeks or months?
imho... I think it is best to wait a bit rather than asking right away for the next bag while you are collecting your new QB today. This will at least show your SA your appreciations in her effort in getting the dream QB you've just collected and you are looking forward to enjoy the 'new baby'. Just my opinion. :blush:

Not familiar with SG stores at all and am inquiring for a friend from Malaysia, if anyone wouldn’t mind sharing some insights

- do they require you to be a Singapore local (e.g. with passport or local address requirement) to make a wishlist /get a QB?
- do the airport locations have bags? (Not necessarily QB) And if so, any sense as to stock and expected prespend?

Thanks in advance!
Yes to your second question but I heard 1:1 pre-spend is required for non-QBs. As far as I know the airport boutiques don’t get QBs.

Reactions: thebirkinqueen
No worries. The SA should have reserved the item. Only require the colleague to help do the payment.

Anyway u should trust the SA to do such thing properly.

Reactions: wearehappyyo
No worries. The SA should have reserved the item. Only require the colleague to help do the payment.

Anyway u should trust the SA to do such thing properly.
It just means the SA will not be available that day, perhaps on a day off or as mine was getting ready to fly to Paris re the spring summer 24 buying. Your SA could arrange a manager to help. I don’t think your DH would be penalized in any way, but if you are really worried, simply make an appt to shop another day.
Thank you very much!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Hi all, need some help. Am undecided between a Birkin 40 and Kelly 40, but love the flexibility of a strap. I have read that Kelly 40 is no longer in production and can't seems to find any latest pricing on it, does anyone knows if this is true? If it is, anyone can recall what is the last known price for Kelly 40?

If it is no longer in production, anyone might be able to give an indicative pricing on the reseller (unfortunately) market for a new piece and pre-loved market for a good condition one?

Thanks much in advance :smile:

Hi all, need some help. Am undecided between a Birkin 40 and Kelly 40, but love the flexibility of a strap. I have read that Kelly 40 is no longer in production and can't seems to find any latest pricing on it, does anyone knows if this is true? If it is, anyone can recall what is the last known price for Kelly 40?

If it is no longer in production, anyone might be able to give an indicative pricing on the reseller (unfortunately) market for a new piece and pre-loved market for a good condition one?

Personally I think it depends on where and how the bag will be used. If I plan to use it for overseas travel, I'll go for K40 as it can be closed more securely and it has a strap. I have a B35 and K32 but I have never carry my B35 overseas as it is quite open (plus heavy). I don't have issues bringing my K32 even when I travel to countries in Europe and even take Metro with it. I also love that I can put on a longer 3rd party strap and carry it crossbody for extra security.

If I'm using it solely in Singapore or only carrying it to very safe countries (eg. Japan), I think it doesn't matter if it's K or B. I also think that the handles of a B40 should be large enough for you to put your arms through and carry over your shoulder like a tote (for an average sized person's arm) as I could do that for my B35.

Just my opinion and sharing my experience. Hope this helps. ;)

Personally I think it depends on where and how the bag will be used. If I plan to use it for overseas travel, I'll go for K40 as it can be closed more securely and it has a strap. I have a B35 and K32 but I have never carry my B35 overseas as it is quite open (plus heavy). I don't have issues bringing my K32 even when I travel to countries in Europe and even take Metro with it. I also love that I can put on a longer 3rd party strap and carry it crossbody for extra security.

If I'm using it solely in Singapore or only carrying it to very safe countries (eg. Japan), I think it doesn't matter if it's K or B. I also think that the handles of a B40 should be large enough for you to put your arms through and carry over your shoulder like a tote (for an average sized person's arm) as I could do that for my B35.

Just my opinion and sharing my experience. Hope this helps. ;)
Thanks a lot for your response, but i can only go for a 40 as even 35 is small for me (forgot to mention that i am male). Any chance you may know if K40 is already discontinued and what was the last known price?

I did not see any when I was visiting Liat or MBS, but I was not looking either. At the Madison opening, I saw larger HACS on display (even though the the HAC had been rumored discontinued). I also saw huge bolide 45s and other large bags. I believe that larger bags were available in Paris, but I didn’t notice as I am primarily a RTW client these days. I doubt the Kelly 40 has been discontinued, if only bc the runway of Hermes and other luxury brands are pushing larger sizes. Hermes also uses larger sizes like Endless Road to showcase more complicated marquetry.

But, since the majority still favor smaller bags, production, allocation to boutiques (e specially in Asia) might be so limited that retail isn’t a feasible option. A very cursory google produced this Link to a K40 for resale for under 8K USD. I believe at auction, there are K40s for up to 16K USD, which might be closer to retail? But I doubt these bags would get that price at the moment. traditionally retail is more expensive the larger you go (as opposed to reseller, which is more expensive the lower you go). My apologies for stating the obvious.

The K40 is plentiful at resale, and non auction prices at resellers deemed to be reliable purveyors of authentic items tend to be realistic. It may also be easier for a gentleman to find and purchase a larger bag, even a QB, in Paris. Or in the UK. or perhaps the rest of the EU.

Last edited:
Hi, have been on this thread for a while and finally started my H journey a few weeks ago. Looking to purchase more of what I love. Does anyone know if the Hermes Kelly Gourmette Bracelet Rose Gold comes without diamonds? What's the price and possible to get in stores? I understand that the Silver version is available but not sure if silver is worthwhile. Thank you