**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Maybe take a look at your purchase on their site to see how many days counted could return?
Good idea. It says:
Purchased 5/13
Shipped 5/16
Expected delivery 5/29
Return by 5/31
I'm not sure if that means to file for a return by 5/31 or that they need it back by 5/31. It's a quite expensive HG piece, so it won't be an issue unless it is damaged, and in that case I'm sure that I can call them and ask for an exception if needed due to not as described.

I purchased an item right before their return policy change so I had 30 days in mind. Around 17days after I got the bag I went into my account and was shocked I already passed the return window. I called and FP said the reason was because it don’t make sense to have an item you didn’t want sitting in your shelf and you will return it later while other who really wanted it couldn’t get the item. And told me to make sure always read their return policy. So I kept the bag. Days after I looked at my email order confirmation and on the confirmation it said 30 days. So mistake on my part I should’ve read my order confirmation more carefully and don’t forget what’s on it. But I felt tricked by them, they should have make an announcement about the change!

I've recently had an issue with FP so just a heads up - I returned the bag on the very last day of their new return policy. Then I got email with a "good news" that they will relist my item as it was retuned "too late". :confused1:
Not to mention that it took almost a week for the item to arrive in the first place...

Good idea. It says:
Purchased 5/13
Shipped 5/16
Expected delivery 5/29
Return by 5/31
I'm not sure if that means to file for a return by 5/31 or that they need it back by 5/31. It's a quite expensive HG piece, so it won't be an issue unless it is damaged, and in that case I'm sure that I can call them and ask for an exception if needed due to not as described.
If shipped on 16th, typically would be delivered before 26, if return by May 31 (shipped stamp on May 31 I assume, but best not to wait till the last day), that would give you about 4 to 7 (if delivered earlier) days to decide if to keep or return.

Reactions: nicole0612
I've recently had an issue with FP so just a heads up - I returned the bag on the very last day of their new return policy. Then I got email with a "good news" that they will relist my item as it was retuned "too late". :confused1:
Not to mention that it took almost a week for the item to arrive in the first place...
What does that relist your item mean? How much will they pay you? Do they pay you as consign?

If shipped on 16th, typically would be delivered before 26, if return by May 31 (shipped stamp on May 31 I assume, but best not to wait till the last day), that would give you about 4 to 7 (if delivered earlier) days to decide if to keep or return.
Thank you! The site said expected delivery 5/29, but I just checked the tracking and it is 5/26!

Reactions: onlyk
What was the CC's decision about your claim in March? I didn't see a follow-up post.
Fashionphile has been fighting me on it with my credit card its been 3 months now I am seriously depressed and I talked to someone else who same thing happened to them but they refunded them I hate them I wish the worst on them I am considering hiring an attorney which will cost me too

Reactions: caannie
What does that relist your item mean? How much will they pay you? Do they pay you as consign?
They meant they would consign the item I have purchased from them. The other option would be store credit. But both options would be in a lesser amount than what I originally paid for the item.

I insisted that I get a full refund as I returned on the last date of their return window. They refunded me at the end. But the experience was stressful and I've postponed the purchase I was planning to do next.

I was also eyeing some Hermes quota bags there, but if I can not have them authenticated by the independent authenticator before return window expires, it is not worth the risk IMO.

They meant they would consign the item I have purchased from them. The other option would be store credit. But both options would be in a lesser amount than what I originally paid for the item.

I insisted that I get a full refund as I returned on the last date of their return window. They refunded me at the end. But the experience was stressful and I've postponed the purchase I was planning to do next.

I was also eyeing some Hermes quota bags there, but if I can not have them authenticated by the independent authenticator before return window expires, it is not worth the risk IMO.
I thought that they have a lifetime guarantee on items being real or your money back.