Please help me choose- Cartier small vs full pave or VCA

Which bracelet?

• Cartier small pave love YG

Votes: 117 71.8%
  • VCA perlee YG diamond clover bangle

Votes: 47 28.8%

• Total voters
I wish I lived near a boutique. This is a difficult decision when one cannot appreciate the piece in person. I am worried I will be underwhelmed with the sm pavé but have the daily wear concerns with the regular. I feel like only rappers and rock stars can pull that off.

• Haha
Reactions: ehy210 and Purrsey
I wish I lived near a boutique. This is a difficult decision when one cannot appreciate the piece in person. I am worried I will be underwhelmed with the sm pavé but have the daily wear concerns with the regular. I feel like only rappers and rock stars can pull that off.
Yes, this was difficult for me too as I don’t live near a Cartier either. I found vacation was the best time to try pieces, but it’s also hard to make a decision sometimes if you’re on a time crunch while traveling. I think one can totally wear full pave daily…I just can’t because of my line of work. It doesn’t actually sparkle like crazy under normal lighting..it’s much more apparent at the boutique.

Maybe it's the Canadian in me but that is a LOT of bling for a daily. Anyway, I have to decide soon as there would be an exchange involved for the full. I also think it's inappropriate for my line of work as well. How did you exchange assuming you are no longer on vacation? Is that what you meant re international? I guess you were just within the 30 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: ehy210
Maybe it's the Canadian in me but that is a LOT of bling for a daily. Anyway, I have to decide soon as there would be an exchange involved for the full. I also think it's inappropriate for my line of work as well. How did you exchange assuming you are no longer on vacation? Is that what you meant re international? I guess you were just within the 30 days.
Yes, I purchased small pave in Bangkok, Thailand. I called Cartier San Francisco but also contacted Cartier Vancouver, Canada as I can drive to Vancouver in 2.5 hrs. I ultimately did the exchange all over mail with Cartier SF since it’s easier within the US. Cartier Vancouver also said they would do the exchange for me but I’d have to drive there and pay high Vancouver taxes. Yes, I exchanged within the 30 day window.

Yes, I purchased small pave in Bangkok, Thailand. I called Cartier San Francisco but also contacted Cartier Vancouver, Canada as I can drive to Vancouver in 2.5 hrs. I ultimately did the exchange all over mail with Cartier SF since it’s easier within the US. Cartier Vancouver also said they would do the exchange for me but I’d have to drive there and pay high Vancouver taxes. Yes, I exchanged within the 30 day window.
Oh my goodness, I think we live in the same city!

• Love
I wanted to update everyone (again). I bought the small pave love and initially loved it. But the more and more I looked at it, I fell out of love with it, regret the purchase, and kept thinking about the full pave. I think the small pave was just too skinny/underwhelming for the price. I learned that I am happier with statement pieces that I can wear on the weekends rather than subtle pieces I can wear everyday. I was able to exchange the small pave for the full pave and couldn’t be happier. I am now truly in love!! I will probably wear it alone and take my YG love off. View attachment 5782318
Beautiful choice in the end though! Thank you for all the updates and sharing. Wear your loves in good health!

For reference, Cartier recently changed their policies to allow international exchanges (but no returns)! However, you will have to pay full price tax and will lose the tax you previously paid. I confirmed this with USA boutique and Canada boutique as I live near the border.
Oh wow, that is good to know! Thank you so much for the news.

Btw, don’t even bother trying to exchange with the e-boutique. They were so unhelpful and ultimately said no to an international exchange. The SF and Vancouver Cartier boutiques said they would exchange no problem. They sent me a prepaid label and we did the exchange (of equal or greater value only. No store credit).

I wanted to update everyone (again). I bought the small pave love and initially loved it. But the more and more I looked at it, I fell out of love with it, regret the purchase, and kept thinking about the full pave. I think the small pave was just too skinny/underwhelming for the price. I learned that I am happier with statement pieces that I can wear on the weekends rather than subtle pieces I can wear everyday. I was able to exchange the small pave for the full pave and couldn’t be happier. I am now truly in love!! I will probably wear it alone and take my YG love off. View attachment 5782318
You were the same size in the full and the small pavé correct?

How are you finding the difference in thickness between your regular Love and regular pavé when worn together? Seems to be a controversial issue around here :amuse:. I think it looks gorgeous in your picture above. How do you find it IRL?