Bvlgari serpenti or Cartier panthere?

Stop posting enabling pics:lol::love:
You are truly making justice to the gorgeous ring!

I hardly wear ring on index but I think this kitty is best worn on index so she can look out and far.
Hahah! Just trying to share for the people who are tempted. SA told me she only had two in my size in the USA and so she had to ship it from another store. It’s brand new but I did find a mini scratch in the back. Now I’m debating if I should exchange or just bare the minor scratch.

IMG_0284.jpeg

The person who is gonna mark the first scratch is none other than myself on my brand new jewelry. But thats just me.
if you think youre not able to accept, it should be exchanged.

Reactions: kmm88
Oh wow, good to know there are people who are more OCD than I am lol! I honestly don't see the scratch, a ring will sustain some scratches eventually. Unless it really bother you I'd say keep it, you don't know if the next piece is any better or worse and after few more exchanges it's going to ruin the excitement.

Hahah! Just trying to share for the people who are tempted. SA told me she only had two in my size in the USA and so she had to ship it from another store. It’s brand new but I did find a mini scratch in the back. Now I’m debating if I should exchange or just bare the minor scratch.

View attachment 5784259
I’m sure you can take it in and they can polish it off without sending it out.

Oh wow, good to know there are people who are more OCD than I am lol! I honestly don't see the scratch, a ring will sustain some scratches eventually. Unless it really bother you I'd say keep it, you don't know if the next piece is any better or worse and after few more exchanges it's going to ruin the excitement.
I know. I shouldn’t have used my magnifier on the ring too. Was just fascinated by the details and noticed minor dents on the ears (where the gold is)

I know. I shouldn’t have used my magnifier on the ring too. Was just fascinated by the details and noticed minor dents on the ears (where the gold is)
I totally understand, I'm one of those people that check everything under the loupe and 10/10 times I'll fine some minor imperfection :lol: But I just learned to let it go if it's not very noticeable & doesn't bother me enough to ask for an exchange. Not sure if this will help you feel better, the last time I purchased a Cartier ring, I wore it out the very next day walking my dog. Out of nowhere my dog started sprinting when she saw a squirrel, this caused me to trip & fell with my palm & the ring hitting the concrete, leaving a very visible scratch on my ring. I took it in for polishing and it's barely noticeable now. If they can take care of a deep scratch I'm sure they can help you with the minor dents too.

I totally understand, I'm one of those people that check everything under the loupe and 10/10 times I'll fine some minor imperfection :lol: But I just learned to let it go if it's not very noticeable & doesn't bother me enough to ask for an exchange. Not sure if this will help you feel better, the last time I purchased a Cartier ring, I wore it out the very next day walking my dog. Out of nowhere my dog started sprinting when she saw a squirrel, this caused me to trip & fell with my palm & the ring hitting the concrete, leaving a very visible scratch on my ring. I took it in for polishing and it's barely noticeable now. If they can take care of a deep scratch I'm sure they can help you with the minor dents too.
Thank you! So funny story - I literally told my SA about it and she ordered the other one for me. After comparison, the other ring had more gold in between the diamonds which made it look smaller and less bright. I ended up going home with the original and felt silly for noticing something so small. Ur right to just let it go! Pic for reference.

IMG_0618.jpeg

Thank you! So funny story - I literally told my SA about it and she ordered the other one for me. After comparison, the other ring had more gold in between the diamonds which made it look smaller and less bright. I ended up going home with the original and felt silly for noticing something so small. Ur right to just let it go! Pic for reference.
I do see the difference. The right looks like a fake :lol: