Are you people still loving your Pochettes accessoires (old, new model)?

I have both the NM and the vintage/old version model (1999). I just got all new hardware and leather replaced on the vintage and have a hard time letting it go due to it's beautiful thick canvas. But compared to my NM, it's just too small and I use my NM as my daily crossbody. I am trying to convince myself I don't need both... but maybe one day the vintage will have it's purpose to serve! I have the mini pochette as well and am contemplating selling that too, but again, can't seem to let it go especially with it's current retail value being 2x what I paid for it!

I have both the NM and the vintage/old version model (1999). I just got all new hardware and leather replaced on the vintage and have a hard time letting it go due to it's beautiful thick canvas. But compared to my NM, it's just too small and I use my NM as my daily crossbody. I am trying to convince myself I don't need both... but maybe one day the vintage will have it's purpose to serve! I have the mini pochette as well and am contemplating selling that too, but again, can't seem to let it go especially with it's current retail value being 2x what I paid for it!
Don't sell any of your PA's or mini PA's @xfiwh :heart: . These are classic pieces.

I have to agree with the advice to NOT SELL. You will never be able to replace it at a decent price.

I bought a vintage PA from Fashionphile a few years back and I use it every day. It holds my essentials and fits in my Chanel reissue double flap, but I can take it out and use it as a standalone bag or pop it into a tote.

I don’t use the leather strap that came with it. I bought a long chain from an eBay seller which I use doubled as a shoulder bag or long as a crossbody.

The PA is light and practical, and it’s a snap to get at my phone—no fiddling with a tricky clasp. It works for travel because of the zipper top and the metal chain, and it’s big enough for a passport.

TLDR: I’m a huge fan!

I have a small collection. Monogram, Cerises, Panda. I find them useful in larger bags. I don't think I will ever sell any of them.
After reading your comment, I pulled mine out to use as a catchall in my Galliera and it was fabulous! I don't want to use an organizer since I want the bag to slouch, so using the PA along with the toiletry 19 was the answer! Great tip!

Got mine in Monogram since late 2021. To be honest, I barely use it. The Vachetta is still almost white!

But that because I have to use my uniform bag for work. I used it few times for evening bags, but if I have to carry more then I grab Alma BB. If I have to carry less then I grab the Vavin WOC.

Problem is just I have too many bags for the amount of times I’m going out lol

Having said that, PA would be the bag I take with me when I travel. It can be use for day and night occasion, and I love it for that.

I recently got Speedy Nano, so I plan to use the strap for the PA too.

I have one from 2014. I ware it crossbody with the monogram strap. It’s my daily bag. Small enough to throw in my work tote, light weight and care free.

It’s seeing signed of ware (I don’t baby it at all) and I wonder how much longer it will last. As much as I love it, I’m not sure that I would repurchase it due to the price point.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I love both the PA and the Mini PA. Some of my most used pouches/bags.
My first PA is from 2016 and cost me £285!
I do prefer the old PA as I prefer the bonded lining. I also dislike the little card pocket in the new model.

I've been searching for someone who has the old model (new or as new condition) to swap with but no luck... however, I know I'll never spend £915 on one so I doubt I'll ever sell my newer model... I'll just have to start using it and hope I get used to it...

Reactions: onlyk
I love both the PA and the Mini PA. Some of my most used pouches/bags.
My first PA is from 2016 and cost me £285!
I do prefer the old PA as I prefer the bonded lining. I also dislike the little card pocket in the new model.

I've been searching for someone who has the old model (new or as new condition) to swap with but no luck... however, I know I'll never spend £915 on one so I doubt I'll ever sell my newer model... I'll just have to start using it and hope I get used to it...
The NM has longer shoulder strap it is easier to wear over shoulder even if you don't like the extra pocket inside and it is bigger than OM, I do have an OM in like brand new condition but I wouldn't swap it with anyone either haha, because it is a Roses Pochette Accessories, so pretty I wear it as wristlet or add a bag charm to the strap if to wear as shoulder bag, I love both my NM classic mono & this Roses one.

BTW, Europe is so much cheaper, I just went and take a look at my records at LV, 2018 I had paid about $560 for a PA NM, then the recent PA one I paid close to $1,400 after tax

Last edited:
Bummer that purchase didn’t work out but I know you’ll find another!

The pochette is one of the most versatile items! I love it now even more than I did when I purchased it (over a decade). Not sure what the difference is but I think they added a pocket? Aside from the cles, it’s my most used item. I travel light bc I can’t carry much and believe ‘if you can’t carry it, you shouldn’t be bringing it.’ I love that this item is lightweight on its own. On top of that you can use it as an organizer or makeup bag in a larger purse. It doubles as a clutch or evening out bag without adding any extra weight or “stuff” to your luggage. Hope you love it as much as I do! If not for the price increases, I’d want another in azur!

Added you can purchase a strap so it can be securely carried as a cross body.