LV x Kusama Collection 2023 - what to buy??

@MeepMeep67 Same here! I ordered mine on Saturday this past weekend. I have never placed an order that stated it would be 3-7 weeks, so I am a little nervous that they will just cancel it while hoarding my money for such a long time. I am willing to wait for the piece (obviously), I just hope that it actually ships and does not get cancelled. It was still available for purchase yesterday, so it must have gone unavailable in the last twelve hours.

@MeepMeep67 Same here! I ordered mine on Saturday this past weekend. I have never placed an order that stated it would be 3-7 weeks, so I am a little nervous that they will just cancel it while hoarding my money for such a long time. I am willing to wait for the piece (obviously), I just hope that it actually ships and does not get cancelled. It was still available for purchase yesterday, so it must have gone unavailable in the last twelve hours.
I was thinking the same thing, they are hoarding my money! fingers crossed we get our cute Romy!
Oh wow Meep! Did you email CS? I emailed them about the coin purse and they shipped it 2 days later. Hope it ships soon! :frown:
I did she said my order is fine just waiting for fulfillment........

Reactions: Aliluvlv

Oh wow Meep! Did you email CS? I emailed them about the coin purse and they shipped it 2 days later. Hope it ships soon! :frown:
Today the Romy is place in cart, ships in 1 day.........WTH LV games....

• Sad
I can’t decide between the pumpkins Romy or the pumpkins cosmetic pouch. I think I would use the cosmetic pouch more but I am concerned about chipping or wear on the corners. I’m not sure what I would use the Romy for?

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I believe so. I haven’t come across anyone purchasing the pumpkin bumbag here, but I know someone got the men’s bumbag that came out in the first drop and said it was significantly larger.
Thank you for the info! I have the original bumbag but thought it might be bigger since it was called maxi but haven’t seen much about it..

https://ap.louisvuitton.com/eng-sg/louis-vuitton-x-yayoi-kusama/for-her/_/N-t14gpwih?page=6

Nope this bag is not even published in Sg website at all (see above online) .
I even went to this specific product line made available in Europe online and then check via store availability for sg, it's stated not available . Anyway looks like the bag is also out of stock in Europe now

Can you share where you saw this as available in SG ? :smile:

Anyway i have made another order for the pumpkin speedy 20 and waiting until it arrives in 20 May...

View attachment 5765125

View attachment 5765133

This bag was in-store at my San Francisco boutique yesterday.

View attachment 5777430
View attachment 5777433
Absolutely adorable but I can’t think what to use it for (too big as a bag charm on most of my bags) so it will probably go back. Super cute though!:girlsigh: At least I have the pumpkin Romy.
Aliluvlv, I’m so glad you finally got the pumpkin coin purse!!! After such a long wait of more than a month!! The coin purse can fit AirPod pro casing without distortion. The round coin purse could do that but it distort the shape slightly after some time. It’s such a pretty piece too. Big charms on small bags looks great too. I love the zipper pull the most.

• Thanks