DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

I'm going back and forth on my next Yurman bracelet, and right now it's between the bracelets below:

1683999155204.png
1683999358429.png
1683999484794.png
Positives for RG-
I already have the Yurman crossover bracelet in RG
I can get a pretty good discount
Maybes for RG-
The crossover bracelet has paired well with my YG VCA bracelets, but I'm not sure if the Renaissance will pair well since it's a lot more metal and might clash (I can't try it on in person)
Negatives for RG-
Yurman doesn't seem to have many RG bracelets so if I wanted to get gold cuffs with stones in the future I'd have to switch to YG

Would appreciate any opinions!!

I'm going back and forth on my next Yurman bracelet, and right now it's between the bracelets below:

View attachment 5782074
View attachment 5782076
View attachment 5782084
Positives for RG-
Maybes for RG-
The crossover bracelet has paired well with my YG VCA bracelets, but I'm not sure if the Renaissance will pair well since it's a lot more metal and might clash (I can't try it on in person)
Negatives for RG-
Yurman doesn't seem to have many RG bracelets so if I wanted to get gold cuffs with stones in the future I'd have to switch to YG

I say get the RG!

Reactions: ProShopper1

View attachment 5782074
View attachment 5782076
View attachment 5782084
Positives for RG-
Maybes for RG-
Negatives for RG-

I ❤️ the last one! I think it’s timeless! All 3 are beautiful though and there isn’t a wrong decision!

I find the 5mm more comfortable..but I also don't typically wear bigger bracelets so that could be a factor.

Alternatively, if you plan to wear it alone I like the look of the 7mm and for stacking the 5mm.

Hope this helps!thank you-it does! I typically don’t stack and only wear my watch on my other hand. I think I like the way the 7 looks better but I do think the 5 would be more comfortable. Cmon David, make a 6!

View attachment 5782074
View attachment 5782076
View attachment 5782084
Positives for RG-
Maybes for RG-
Negatives for RG-

I’m in love with the 3rd one so pretty:love: