Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Neverfull from Fashionphile

I purchased this baby pre loved, have wanted one forever!!! I sent it off as soon as I could, it only took about 2 months and it looks brand new! The canvas and roses are in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier-also they sent it in a new dust bag and box.

I purchased this baby pre loved, have wanted one forever!!! I sent it off as soon as I could, it only took about 2 months and it looks brand new! The canvas and roses are in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier.

View attachment 5780353
Wow that looks amazing! I thought about doing that with my SS NF as well, but surprisingly the vachetta is in really good shape. I think I'll just leave it as-is for now. But yours looks amazing!

I purchased this baby pre loved, have wanted one forever!!! I sent it off as soon as I could, it only took about 2 months and it looks brand new! The canvas and roses are in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier.

View attachment 5780353
Beautiful!!!! I bought one preloved and it's supposed to be in excellent condition "with no signs of wear". It's coming tomorrow! Seeing your bag makes me so excited!!! It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses

View attachment 5780353
This is beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy it in great health!

Yes, I was thinking if anyone wants a vintage limited print, but also want new vachetta, this is a great way to do it.

Personally I prefer to age the vachetta myself. And if you got your item at a great price, it means more money can go towards repair. :heart: :heart: :heart:

View attachment 5780353
Do you mind me asking what the vachetta replacement cost? I replaced the vachetta on my monogram PM neverfull for $450 in September 2021 but I've found, like everything else, the price has gone up.

Reactions: ktd22
Do you mind me asking what the vachetta replacement cost? I replaced the vachetta on my monogram PM neverfull for $450 in September 2021 but I've found, like everything else, the price has gone up.
I know this isn't asked of me, but I'll answer since I've had both my Speedy 40 and Noe GM vachetta replaced recently. They both cost $600 for full vachetta. It was worth every penny. They both look like brand new bags and they're both from 1998.

She's here! I have to say, I'm not entirely thrilled, only because the listing said no signs of wear. There are a few marks inside, although light and the vachetta is sort of dirty in spots and there is a white scuff on one of the corners. I know I can be picky so tell me if I'm wrong. 20230511_122321.jpg20230511_122350.jpg20230511_122517.jpg