Price for Reissue 227

prettyali

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hi, I was wondering if you girls could help me out. I am planning to buy the black or navy patent 227 this weekend. As I looked through the reference library I noticed that the price was different than what I was told. Could you guys tell me what the price is for this bag? Thanks so much;)

it's $2495 after the price increase. the old price was 2375...i got mine last month with the old sticker price on the ticket and got charged $2495 because the SA said he couldn't charge me the old price and they didn't get around to changing the price ticket. :Push: it's ok though. the bag is gorgeous

R u in the US? Because I thought they had to charge you the price that's on the tag .. otherwise it's false/misleading advertising.
it's $2495 after the price increase. the old price was 2375...i got mine last month with the old sticker price on the ticket and got charged $2495 because the SA said he couldn't charge me the old price and they didn't get around to changing the price ticket. :Push: it's ok though. the bag is gorgeous

R u in the US? Because I thought they had to charge you the price that's on the tag .. otherwise it's false/misleading advertising.

yep, i bought it in NY. I was giving the SA the inquisitive eye and said "that's not right", but he didn't let me get the lower price. He scanned it and beckoned me over to the screen to see the scanned price as evidence. The SA standing next to him didn't say anything either so I stopped pushing.

yep, i bought it in NY. I was giving the SA the inquisitive eye and said "that's not right", but he didn't let me get the lower price. He scanned it and beckoned me over to the screen to see the scanned price as evidence. The SA standing next to him didn't say anything either so I stopped pushing.

Technically you were entitled to the ticketed price. Its their tough luck if they didnt get around to changing the price tags. But oh well, at least you got a gorgeous bag. I probably wouldnt push the envelope that much over such a limited bag.