Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

i LOVE my moonface, i switched it out for my terra and wear it everyday and kept my terra for other occasions. I got my goddaughter the 15" version and then later got myself the 21 to match hers and I wear it everyday. I get so many compliments on it too. Originally I wanted the mixed sapphire pave but ended up going with the classic just because of price, I used a discount code and couldn't ignore the price difference and I honestly don't regret it. It looks good on everything and you can always catch the face with any color but looks best on skin (perfect for summer)! See the photo below (I'm sorry it is a terrible image, I snapped it on the move haha).

View attachment 5776717

Thank you so much, very helpful! :flowers: Glad to see the details of the face are easily discernible at that size. I'd very much like a medium sized pendant as some point, so am looking at various options. I love all the Moonface pieces!

Thank you so much, very helpful! :flowers: Glad to see the details of the face are easily discernible at that size. I'd very much like a medium sized pendant as some point, so am looking at various options. I love all the Moonface pieces!
I think they are so pretty, too! I really love this one made with blue moonstone with the pave, but it is a little more dressy looking than the rock crystal. I guess the solution is to have both! :lol: (I still haven't ordered anything. We are helping our youngest daughter and husband get ready to move into their first house, so all my shopping lately has been dedicated to that!)

I think they are so pretty, too! I really love this one made with blue moonstone with the pave, but it is a little more dressy looking than the rock crystal. I guess the solution is to have both! :lol: (I still haven't ordered anything. We are helping our youngest daughter and husband get ready to move into their first house, so all my shopping lately has been dedicated to that!)

Exciting for them, so nice you can help. Best wishes with the move! :flowers:

Reactions: smile10281
Hello, I am new to the Temple St. Clair chat here and just started adding her pieces / collecting in the last 2 years. This thread has been a source of inspiration and information as I think through the pieces I want to add.

I am curious if anyone has felt the brand’s prices go up in the last few years. I swear her pieces felt more affordable in 2020, but maybe my brain just wiped out the pricing information . Would love to hear from all of you that have been collecting for a while. I guess this was bound to happen, but want to hear some percepectives

Hello, I am new to the Temple St. Clair chat here and just started adding her pieces / collecting in the last 2 years. This thread has been a source of inspiration and information as I think through the pieces I want to add.

I am curious if anyone has felt the brand’s prices go up in the last few years. I swear her pieces felt more affordable in 2020, but maybe my brain just wiped out the pricing information . Would love to hear from all of you that have been collecting for a while. I guess this was bound to happen, but want to hear some percepectives

Hello! :smile: I just came back to the brand about 1 1/2 years ago after having been away from it for quite a while. So, unfortunately, I can't help you in comparing current prices to those of 2020. But, happy to report, I've not noticed any price increases since I really started to pay attention to TSC again, around October of 2021. So, it seems they're not inclined to raise prices frequently.

Would love to see photos of your pieces if you'd like to share! :flowers:

Hello! :smile: I just came back to the brand about 1 1/2 years ago after having been away from it for quite a while. So, unfortunately, I can't help you in comparing current prices to those of 2020. But, happy to report, I've not noticed any price increases since I really started to pay attention to TSC again, around October of 2021. So, it seems they're not inclined to raise prices frequently.

Would love to see photos of your pieces if you'd like to share! :flowers:

Thank you for letting me know! Here are the pieces I added so far. The mini vine amulet is my favorite I do have some mini orbit earrings on the way to me. The chain in the picture is not Temple’s though.. just thought I’d mention it.

Thank you for letting me know! Here are the pieces I added so far. The mini vine amulet is my favorite I do have some mini orbit earrings on the way to me. The chain in the picture is not Temple’s though.. just thought I’d mention it.

You've made beautiful choices! :flowers: I can't see your photo for some reason, but know the pieces you're describing. I love all the vine amulets (I have the large), and I recently saw the mini orbit earrings in person. I hope you love them on arrival, I think they're gorgeous!

I think you were asking about where @Xthgirl bought her oval chain. I'm not sure if she replied, but Etsy would be a good place to look for simple, affordable, oval chains, either in 14k or gold-filled. Good luck with your search!

You've made beautiful choices! :flowers: I can't see your photo for some reason, but know the pieces you're describing. I love all the vine amulets (I have the large), and I recently saw the mini orbit earrings in person. I hope you love them on arrival, I think they're gorgeous!

I think you were asking about where @Xthgirl bought her oval chain. I'm not sure if she replied, but Etsy would be a good place to look for simple, affordable, oval chains, either in 14k or gold-filled. Good luck with your search!
IMG_4473.jpeg

Sorry, trying again.. hope you can see this picture. Thank u for the tip on the oval chain. Temple’s river chain is very tempting too!! But, I am trying to pace myself

Hi all, so quiet here! I've been wearing my starfish quite a lot. :smile:

View attachment 5786478

Thank you for sharing! On the topic of Starfish, I am seriously considering the starfish pendant (the smaller one priced at $2500 on the TSC website). Would love to hear from any of you who have tried it on or own it. Do u reach for it often? Or you decided to put the funds towards a different TSC or non-TSC piece… too many beautiful pieces to choose from!!IMG_4391.pngIMG_4390.png

Thank you for sharing! On the topic of Starfish, I am seriously considering the starfish pendant (the smaller one priced at $2500 on the TSC website). Would love to hear from any of you who have tried it on or own it. Do u reach for it often? Or you decided to put the funds towards a different TSC or non-TSC piece… too many beautiful pieces to choose from!!View attachment 5788042View attachment 5788043

I have this small starfish pendant and love it! It's a nice size, leaning towards medium, and very wearable for everyday use. Your post reminded me of a pic I posted earlier in the thread (see below). May be useful for you, as it shows several of your pendants along with the small Sea Star. So helpful, I think, to see pieces together to be able to compare sizes. Seems like it would be a nice addition to your collection! :flowers:

TSC R Pendants 1.jpg

I agree, though, there are so many beautiful TSC options, can be hard to choose! I tend to have a loose wish list of things I'd like to add (currently, mine are all TSC as this brand captures my heart, most). In my case my list has been categories along the lines of: large amulet, long chain, medium pendant, fine, short chain, coordinating earrings, etc... I tend to like to fill holes in my collection because I enjoy wearing her pieces frequently, and it gives me more opportunities to wear them.

Let us know what you decide! :flowers:

Last edited: