Bvlgari serpenti or Cartier panthere?

Can’t go wrong either for sure.
Personally I’ll pick the kitty as it looks more statement (if that’s what you’re looking for).

I have tried the serpenti ring but it didn’t sing to me at all (the bracelet is another story). Maybe I just don’t like asymmetry rings. And I feel the serpent vibe is totally represented in the bracelet but not in the ring. I feel the vibe is off in the latter (could be the proportion).

For me, I can totally see the ears, eyes, nose of the panthere from a distance (at least from your pics). Definitely has some interest even from top down. Somehow I’ll feel happier having this than the serpenti.

Last edited:
Panthere! I love my Serpenti bracelet but sold my Serpenti ring (without pave) because it didn't capture the Serpenti aesthetic as well as the bracelet. In this case, I say definitely the Panthere ring. However, I do think the Panthere without pave displays the cat head far better---although you certainly can't go wrong with either, and who can say no to diamonds? :smile:

Ooo tough choice. I love both lines haha.

Tbh, I think the panthere on your middle finger looks very nice. It's a bit bigger, more substantial, gives a little more strength and oomf if that's what you're going for. Agree with @Purrsey :tup:

The Serpenti is beautiful but not as substantial as the panthere.

Are you looking for something that has a stronger vibe?

If you still like the serpenti, have you considered the double wrap version? I feel the double wrap would make up for the lack of "strength" in the single wrap version. I have tried on the double wrap version and it is stunning! :loveeyes:

I can't find my photo of it on TPF but here is someone else's from the Bulgari Serpenti thread:
Thanks @880 and @Mishella for your inputs, I went back to the boutique and ended up with a size that fits my middle finger and index finger (as well as loosely on my ring finger, in warmer months or otherwise puffy days :P) Here it is, in RG:heart:

View attachment 5364583

I too agree with @880 that the serpenti is more casual and panthere is more formal. :tup:

Tbh, I think the panthere on your middle finger looks very nice. It's a bit bigger, more substantial, gives a little more strength and oomf if that's what you're going for. Agree with @Purrsey :tup:

If you still like the serpenti, have you considered the double wrap version? I feel the double wrap would make up for the lack of "strength" in the single wrap version. I have tried on the double wrap version and it is stunning! :loveeyes:

I can't find my photo of it on TPF but here is someone else's from the Bulgari Serpenti thread:

I too agree with @880 that the serpenti is more casual and panthere is more formal. :tup:
That’s what I’m talking about! The double wrap gives the serpent ompf. The single looks like a sparkly worm (sorry I don’t know how else to describe it!).

I think I have the same thoughts as you! It may be because my other rings are more for everyday and hence I am looking for something more statement. See here for the ones I have! Feeling a bit silly for piling them on LOL

IMG_0044.jpeg

Panthere! I love my Serpenti bracelet but sold my Serpenti ring (without pave) because it didn't capture the Serpenti aesthetic as well as the bracelet. In this case, I say definitely the Panthere ring. However, I do think the Panthere without pave displays the cat head far better---although you certainly can't go wrong with either, and who can say no to diamonds? :smile:
Ah! Which serpenti bracelet did you have? Did you sell the double wrap ring or the plain ring (no diamonds)

I think I have the same thoughts as you! It may be because my other rings are more for everyday and hence I am looking for something more statement. See here for the ones I have! Feeling a bit silly for piling them on LOL

View attachment 5779327
Both rings are beautiful but I would choose the panthere to round out your collection since you already have a serpenti band, and the panthere is a more unique/statement piece.

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
When I saw your first pic, I was like "Oh, the serpenti looks nice on you!"...then when I saw the 2nd pic, I was like "OMG, this is gorgeous!"...I think you know my answer :graucho:

I had been thinking of getting the serpenti ring (w/o diamonds) but ended up getting the panthere (also w/o diamonds). The panthere is unique and is a statement piece!

I might still get the serpenti in the future. But if I had to choose one, it'd be panthere!

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
When I saw your first pic, I was like "Oh, the serpenti looks nice on you!"...then when I saw the 2nd pic, I was like "OMG, this is gorgeous!"...I think you know my answer :graucho:

I had been thinking of getting the serpenti ring (w/o diamonds) but ended up getting the panthere (also w/o diamonds). The panthere is unique and is a statement piece!

I might still get the serpenti in the future. But if I had to choose one, it'd be panthere!
I had the same exact thoughts! The panthere just blew me out of the water after I saw the serpenti (and imagine I wanted it for 3 years). I guess it may be the size of the diamonds and me not really looking at the panthere line that much.

I will prob end up getting both (maybe the serpenti in plain in the near future but we’ll see). Still in the decision phase so thank you to all the ladies for their input!! Everyone has some good points.