Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Did some fine jewelry shopping today. The first WG necklace from H since I figured I might as well get one from the finesse series (for which I have also the earrings in WG, then the earrings and the pendant - but not lariat version - in RG) to complete things.

But also, saw the new yellow gold Chaine d'ancre Danae earrings which I was curious about. I did not realize the bottom dangly part is actually soft! So it swings and moves and I couldn’t say no. Also I’m happy H is making yellow gold pieces.

A mod shot (excuse blurry quality) because I know they have not uploaded one to hermes.com so hopefully this helps others who are wondering!

View attachment 5777760View attachment 5777761

Lovely purchases! Thank you for sharing a review and mod shot of the earrings. I’m so curious about those too! Happy to know that the dangly part is soft and not rigid. How’s the weight? Love how they look on you, and you have such cool ear piercings! :smile:

Did some fine jewelry shopping today. The first WG necklace from H since I figured I might as well get one from the finesse series (for which I have also the earrings in WG, then the earrings and the pendant - but not lariat version - in RG) to complete things.

But also, saw the new yellow gold Chaine d'ancre Danae earrings which I was curious about. I did not realize the bottom dangly part is actually soft! So it swings and moves and I couldn’t say no. Also I’m happy H is making yellow gold pieces.

A mod shot (excuse blurry quality) because I know they have not uploaded one to hermes.com so hopefully this helps others who are wondering!

Congratulations @momoc on your lovely necklace and earrings. It's nice to mix up the metals. Enjoy wearing your new jewlery in good health and happiness:hugs:

Reactions: momoc
How long is this necklace? Are you using an extender?
Yup! Pretty much! I think the necklace sits at 16 and 18”. There are two holes. I actually cheated and used a small bracelet instead of an actual extender to elongate the necklace. I’ve been experimenting and realize that I can have the necklace at 18” and it sits perfectly below the pearl necklace. I rotate the pearls rose gold clasp to the back so it doesn’t hit the Hermes pendant.

Reactions: Dinhky
Has anybody the Kelly bracelet in ST size and can confirm their actual wrist size? I'm confused about the details on the Hermès website (also comparing the measurements that are given for my Finesse Bracelet in size ST and how it fits me). My wrist is 16.5cm and as per measurements I would not fit the size ST - but then, a large might be far too big.

Would love to hear back from you with sizing input :love:

Lovely purchases! Thank you for sharing a review and mod shot of the earrings. I’m so curious about those too! Happy to know that the dangly part is soft and not rigid. How’s the weight? Love how they look on you, and you have such cool ear piercings! :smile:
Thank you!! I have not worn them for long sessions yet but from the short periods I had them on I didn’t find them heavy at all. I did not expect the dangly part to be soft it was such a pleasant surprise (unpleasant for my wallet of course). And thank you I was really into piercing my ears when I was young (tbh still am now but kinda out of places I wanna add piercings lol! )

Congratulations @momoc on your lovely necklace and earrings. It's nice to mix up the metals. Enjoy wearing your new jewlery in good health and happiness:hugs:
Thank you! I wished H did more yellow gold as that was what I had with my existing jewelry collection but alas they were mainly doing rose gold. Now they are perhaps back on doing some more yellow gold so I am happy!

I love those earrings on you!!!

Are there two sizes to the kelly chaine lariat? I saw them having sizes (SH vs ST maybe, don't remember exactly) to choose from when they were on the website so not sure what's the difference there.

Also, has anyone ordered this in the non pave version? Do they allow you to order in store and how long does it take?

Are there two sizes to the kelly chaine lariat? I saw them having sizes (SH vs ST maybe, don't remember exactly) to choose from when they were on the website so not sure what's the difference there.

Also, has anyone ordered this in the non pave version? Do they allow you to order in store and how long does it take?
Hi, I have the non-pave version in SH size. My store randomly got one and my SA grabbed it for me... but then he realized it had scratches on it, so he ordered another one and maybe it took 4-6 weeks... I'm not exactly sure, but it didn't take that long.

that is so cool that it moves!!..COMPLETELY changes the vibe.....ooooooh i think i want them.....

how do you like the finesse lariat? Im debating between that or the regular finesse.

Hi, I have the non-pave version in SH size. My store randomly got one and my SA grabbed it for me... but then he realized it had scratches on it, so he ordered another one and maybe it took 4-6 weeks... I'm not exactly sure, but it didn't take that long.
Thank you this is super helpful! Do you think SH is the perfect size on this?