DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

I have the blue and pink Renaissance bracelets with my new SS Renaissance ring. I don't typically wear them all together, because I think it's a bit much, but I love wearing them one at a time.

Unfortunately, as you can see, some of the pink "paint" has scratched off from wearing it with my watch. Doesn't bother me though.

View attachment 5732152
Very nice!! I like that ring too! Yes I'd imagine they would be a lot to wear together, but pretty separate

Reactions: Pop Art Suzy
I love DY, I need to post my stack. I have a question how does his yellow gold bracelets hold up compared to silver/gold. The reason I ask is I find the silver great and I love the two tone bracelets as I like to mix metals.I wear them to work all the time. They don’t show any wear. I have a birthday coming up and I was thinking of getting a Cartier love or JUC. I have a couple of Cartier rings but here’s the thing I think the Cartier will send my OCD into overdrive with the scratches as people say they get scratched easily. So I was wondering how do DY yellow gold hold up when it comes to scratches etc would it be a good option.
I know this is old, but it’s holds up amazingly well. I have only rose gold Yurman pieces and the bracelets look brand new and I stack them. I have thick and thin bracelets, necklaces, earrings etc snd they all look fabulous. Have had 5 years or more