Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

48433C12-088F-4A78-9E9A-B17E2D43DA0D.jpeg
206D10B1-6EDC-4FC1-A57E-3EB6A44CC99E.jpeg
My first pink Chanel bag - Coco First Mini. I fell in love with the straps & find them very unique, and like that the bag is very spacious. I wish the chain was shorter for crossbody though (I’m 158cm).

I do adore the bag, but I’ve since realized that I don’t see many people carrying a Coco First. Not sure if it’s because little stock came into my country (Singapore) but it does make me a bit self-conscious carrying this out. I opted for this bag because I felt it was equally as beautiful as a CF but I couldn’t comfortably afford the price of a CF; plus I always thought my first CF would be in black, not pink.

Maybe I’m just feeling abit more apprehensive because I still spent a pretty penny on this bag, my largest purchase from Chanel so far (my precious bag was a black Chanel mini ).

I don’t regret the buy though, I’ve always wanted to get a Chanel in pink.

View attachment 5776122
View attachment 5776123
My first pink Chanel bag - Coco First Mini. I fell in love with the straps & find them very unique, and like that the bag is very spacious. I wish the chain was shorter for crossbody though (I’m 158cm).

I do adore the bag, but I’ve since realized that I don’t see many people carrying a Coco First. Not sure if it’s because little stock came into my country (Singapore) but it does make me a bit self-conscious carrying this out. I opted for this bag because I felt it was equally as beautiful as a CF but I couldn’t comfortably afford the price of a CF; plus I always thought my first CF would be in black, not pink.

Maybe I’m just feeling abit more apprehensive because I still spent a pretty penny on this bag, my largest purchase from Chanel so far (my precious bag was a black Chanel mini ).

Wow. It is so BEAUTIFUL. I love the chain details and this shade of pink is so pretty. Don't feel self conscious because it is or is not a CF. I don't get the intense need for CF if something so unique like this comes along.

Enjoy it and wear it in great health! :smile: :smile: :smile:

View attachment 5776122
View attachment 5776123

I know this is a pink thread but i have this in beige and I love carrying it around (in the USA). if you like it just carry it!

I have been obsessed with this shade of pink ever since I first saw it on someone's IG. Does Chanel release this shade often or anyone know what it's called?

View attachment 5746164
Not 100% sure due to the different lighting, but the bottom left pic looks like the color from 19B. (The lighting in my pic does not show the true color either. :P)

Pink Mini_19B.jpg

Hi Ladies,
Do you know this colour code or have this colour in your collection that you can post a photo of? Serial is 29xxxxx. I think that makes it a 2019, but I could be wrong. I’d love to view this colour in other styles to see if it’s the right pink shade for me. Thank you :love:

IMG_6559.jpeg

Reactions: Rana S