• Croisette Damier Ebene

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Loop Hobo

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I am returning the Tilsitt as it is tiny and I don’t think it is worth the price.
I’m planning to exchange - which would you prefer purchasing? Thanks for your help!

Do you like the Tilsitt?
Any thoughts on another bag?
Tilsitt looks like a fuzze to use bag, the shape also makes it impractical yet it isn't a show bag either compare to many other bags or even low price point limited edition bags; loop hobo isn't a good design in my opinion, the size of the bag makes me worry it will torn off from these two small points holding the strap if put anything heavy into the bag; Croisette DE just a bit old school to me, its Azur print doesn't stay fresh and new too long, there are many other bags looking nice at similar price range.

Thank you for the info on the Tilsitt, I was thinking of trying it but if it’s small I will pass. I guess I would pick the hobo but these are very different bags. I passed on the loop hobo as I like more structured bags and I didn’t like how slouchy it became….

Thank you for the info on the Tilsitt, I was thinking of trying it but if it’s small I will pass. I guess I would pick the hobo but these are very different bags. I passed on the loop hobo as I like more structured bags and I didn’t like how slouchy it became….
I often base my decisions on how difficult it is to get - or how cute it is despite it not being practical

I think I tried to force liking to the Tilsitt
I love the look of a bigger crossbody - comfy and casual

I often base my decisions on how difficult it is to get - or how cute it is despite it not being practical

I think I tried to force liking to the Tilsitt
I love the look of a bigger crossbody - comfy and casual
I used to get bags even if they weren’t practical and ended up selling them so I’m trying to focus on more functional bags now. I’ve been there where you try to force yourself to like a bag and it usually doesn’t work. For me I end up selling it…Have you tried the loop hobo yet?