The PANDORA thread

I have recently started to wear a bracelet in WG I have inherited from my grandmother and mother and somehow I think a tennis bracelet would go nicely with it. Now I don't want to spend big bucks and not sure it's not just a spur of the moment feeling...So I am looking for a well made bracelet if possible in silver to try this look for a while.

Does any of you have the Tennis bracelet from Pandora and can advise if you are happy with it?
Pics are more than welcome :smile:

Reactions: darkangel07760
I have recently started to wear a bracelet in WG I have inherited from my grandmother and mother and somehow I think a tennis bracelet would go nicely with it. Now I don't want to spend big bucks and not sure it's not just a spur of the moment feeling...So I am looking for a well made bracelet if possible in silver to try this look for a while.

Does any of you have the Tennis bracelet from Pandora and can advise if you are happy with it?
I have not seen the Pandora one, but the tennis bracelet from Swarovski is really pretty.
You could also try a moissanite tennis bracelet, you might like it!

Reactions: arwen
591469C01.jpg

Never see pandora bracelets irl anymore. Are they still “a thing” or sadly lver?
I've seen many people wearing them in europe. I was recently in France, Germany and Prague and saw alot of people wearing. I don't see that many people wearing the bracelets where I live but there are many Pandora shops. People must be buying from them because they don't seem to be going out of business.

Sorry to be OT but wanted to share for @arwen: I was in the same boat as you…wanting to “test” how I liked a tennis bracelet before investing in gold and diamonds. I got one from Shymi, silver with cz, more than half price of the Pandora version. And it has a proper clasp. I’ve been super happy with it, been wearing it 24/7 for over a year. Even wondering if I need to bother buying a “real” one lol! This is their bezel set version but they also have classic 4- and 3- prong versions. I wear it with my Tiffany microlink hardwear and they layer perfectly.

590261E3-388E-4BAE-986E-B00BB4B83599.jpeg