Please identify this CHANEL

Can someone please also confirm if this comes in caviar leather as well. Thank you in advance ladies.
I was just looking at this purse but went a different direction. It only comes in lambskin. I was told there were only three blacks of the size I was looking at in the USA. This was only a few days ago. There was one at each of the Palm Beach, Florida stores and there was one in Los Angeles. The code for the black lambskin in the size I was looking at was AS4064 B10716 94305. It is priced at $5900 in the US.

Reactions: pixiestixnmtdw
I was just looking at this purse but went a different direction. It only comes in lambskin. I was told there were only three blacks of the size I was looking at in the USA. This was only a few days ago. There was one at each of the Palm Beach, Florida stores and there was one in Los Angeles. The code for the black lambskin in the size I was looking at was AS4064 B10716 94305. It is priced at $5900 in the US.
Thank you for the information. :heart:

Reactions: aev
Hi all - apologies for what may sound like a silly question. I purchased these ballerina flats in December 2019, right before Covid. Since I basically lived in sweats & Ugg’s for 2 years, these remained stored away. I’m just getting around to wearing them now. My question is, are these suede? Velvet? I don’t recall and the only identifying piece I have is the box (pic) but that doesn’t provide much detail. Your collective expertise would be appreciated- thank you!

**apologies, I realize I should’ve posted in different thread and not sure how to delete**

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6919.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Misss C
I just bought this for my wife today. She loved it and I agreed it's very cool and special bag.
The associate said something about Cruise 2023 but I couldn't find any pictures of it on their website or on the runway shots.

Has anyone ever seen it before? What is it?
I can't even find any pictures of it on google.
Thanks guys :smile:
Noam & Alena

Attachments

• chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: SweetPKN
Hi! Congrats on getting this bag! Yes it’s from 23C collection (cruise collection) I have a pic that my SA sent back in December! Gorgeous! It’s a seasonal bag and I think this is equivalent to the medium CF?