Update On Waikele LS Outlet...PIRATA!

djr0658

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Hey Everyone, I know i posted that Pirata would be in today. That is what a SA from Ala Moana and Waikele told me over the phone yesterday. So I just called Waikele a minute ago and spoke to Nancy and BAD NEWS. PIRATA print won't be in til Friday, due to delivery van trouble? Weird you would think they would have another van. Oh well...the wait continues:tdown:

Thanks sooo much for posting this because you saved me a "drive by" this afternoon and rather than spending money on things that I don't need I will go to the baby store and buy the things I am really supposed to be buying! LOL

So, it's going to take them 2 days to fix the can and drive 20 miles? Too funny!!!!

Thanks sooo much for posting this because you saved me a "drive by" this afternoon and rather than spending money on things that I don't need I will go to the baby store and buy the things I am really supposed to be buying! LOL

So, it's going to take them 2 days to fix the can and drive 20 miles? Too funny!!!!

YW for the information. Yah, you would think they would have a spare van or some other employee could pick it up. I hope they have a LARGE selection. well 2 more days ain't to bad. :smile:

Thank you Sisterblue :biggrin: Well, it's a state job, Clerk Typist III so hopefully I get it. I will probably make the same or a little more as my job now if i get it..but the bad thing about my job now is I have no insurance so yeahh I need it O__O please everyone give me good thoughts or pray for me if youre religous lmfao...but my test is not until Aug 21st :biggrin:

lol drive by. it reminds me of gangsters and stuff. haha. anyway thanks for the update! i really hate driving there, cause of traffic and there really isn't anything to do out there. >< (well...i don't know what there is to do.)

Hey Everyone, I know i posted that Pirata would be in today. That is what a SA from Ala Moana and Waikele told me over the phone yesterday. So I just called Waikele a minute ago and spoke to Nancy and BAD NEWS. PIRATA print won't be in til Friday, due to delivery van trouble? Weird you would think they would have another van. Oh well...the wait continues:tdown:

is that the excuse they are giving? the van broke down? lame. i try not to check "non-work related" internet sites when i'm at work so didn't see this posting so went there this afternoon. the SA said that they are holding off putting pirata out until this weekend and wouldn't confirm if it was friday/saturday. hmmm ...