Any Julian lovers here?

I do this with my mini! But for some reason the top flap with the D ring doesn’t point down on my regular so it won’t stay like that. Sometimes I’ll add a small clip to deter pickpockets in crowded areas.
78253DD5-FAAB-4982-A9C6-A2A361287004.jpeg

What configuration of straps did you use to turn it into a crossbody/shoulder/fanny bag? It’s usually in backpack mode swinging off one shoulder for me

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
That’s smart. I never thought to add a clip. All of my other Julian’s the flap is down. This new mini however does not stay down. I’ll probably use it this weekend crossbody. So I saw you clip one kitty corner for front across chest crossbody. I’ll have to play with it. I was all excited when I got home from work and unboxed. I have to work today so maybe tonite I’ll see what it does. What color is yours by the way? I wanna say ours are twins. This doe color is funny, not pink not peach, I have no clue. I’ll have to look at it in the sun to see the color

Last edited:
That’s smart. I never thought to add a clip. All of my other Julian’s the flap is down. This new mini however does not stay down. I’ll probably use it this weekend crossbody. So I saw you clip one kitty corner for front across chest crossbody. I’ll have to play with it. I was all excited when I got home from work and unboxed. I have to work today so maybe tonite I’ll see what it does. What color is yours by the way? I wanna say ours are twins. This doe color is funny, not pink not peach, I have no clue. I’ll have to look at it in the sun to see the color
You’re right, our bags do look like twins! I’m not sure what the official color name is since it was preloved, but it does give off the in between peach/pink feel.

I’ll have to try different strap configurations! I love the size, but now will also be on the lookout for a medium haha

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
The medium is a wee bit bigger. I got the medium on sale and the leather on it is the most luxe I’ve felt, it’s not pebbled. It sits in my lap being petted often. LOL i Like it and was hesitant to buy the mini. But I wanted to try the convertible. My husband was smirking at the mini ‘it’s so tiny‘ ,he said. I’m just getting home so I’ll have to convert the mini Friday before I run errands.

The medium is a wee bit bigger. I got the medium on sale and the leather on it is the most luxe I’ve felt, it’s not pebbled. It sits in my lap being petted often. LOL i Like it and was hesitant to buy the mini. But I wanted to try the convertible. My husband was smirking at the mini ‘it’s so tiny‘ ,he said. I’m just getting home so I’ll have to convert the mini Friday before I run errands.

Tiny = Cute! Haha I’m really struggling with whether I NEED a medium or not. I think I’ll keep an eye out on the preloved market if one pops up for a good price. I’d love a black one with gold zippers!

Just saw you scored one from the sale too!