Ode to the Evelyne

I honestly love it :heart: . I much prefer smaller phones. And the 13 mini fits perfectly in the back pocket of the mini Della Cavalleria, which leaves more room for something else inside the purse:smile:
Thanks for the information about the Della Cavalleria. I try to score one from the website at the moment. They pop up there everyday but I haven't been fast enough yet. I think it's a gorgeous bag and I admire yours.

• Love
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I honestly love it :heart: . I much prefer smaller phones. And the 13 mini fits perfectly in the back pocket of the mini Della Cavalleria, which leaves more room for something else inside the purse:smile:
lol - same here. Exchanged for a mini phone bec more flexibility with bags. To be fair, I don't value phones much, so small size works fine for the little I use them for.

• Love
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Hi all
I don’t know if this is the right thread to ask.
I recently got a vintage Evelyne, it was listed as boxcalf but it has a colorless blindstamp, so I guess it is an heritage leather insted.
Is it ebene barenia? It has a lot of marks but they’re much less visible IRL. I will treat them someway.
Thanks

F3236749-30DD-466B-A46C-1450337CE82B.jpeg

840291C0-E059-4E1D-8317-57CA216DD567.jpeg

Hi all
I don’t know if this is the right thread to ask.
I recently got a vintage Evelyne, it was listed as boxcalf but it has a colorless blindstamp, so I guess it is an heritage leather insted.
Is it ebene barenia? It has a lot of marks but they’re much less visible IRL. I will treat them someway.
Thanks

View attachment 5781969

View attachment 5781970

Hi there -

Here is a thread that would likely be able to help: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...olor-and-design.897904/page-214#post-35644938

Best,

EC

Reactions: maryg1
Finally joining the club lol. My very first mini evelyne in the color Bleu Zellige with GH :heart: Oh wow… I still can’t believe my lovely SA actually offered me another bag since I purchased the picotin 18 just a couple of months back. Crossing my fingers soon that the third bag he offers will be a quota bag lol.

View attachment 5784842
Congratulations @cd0867. It's a beautiful colour :heart: Wear it in good health and happiness:hugs: