Juste un Clou/JUC bracelet - Thinner Version Released

I’d flip the Juc so nail head is next to diamond bracelet or move tennis to other side of Love.
Swaaaanky I DID IT! I didn't really get what you meant and today I was rearranging my stack and did this, and it works better now...the tennis doesn't get tangled inside my juc as the head is against it instead of the tip which my tennis USED to go in between and also because the head of the nail against tennis n love now, my love doesn't overlap woohooo, the tennis still overlaps sometimes but not as bad as the old stack way. This is my interim stack for now until I get my Metro next month. Thank you

20230325_105108.jpg

Swaaaanky I DID IT! I didn't really get what you meant and today I was rearranging my stack and did this, and it works better now...the tennis doesn't get tangled inside my juc as the head is against it instead of the tip which my tennis USED to go in between and also because the head of the nail against tennis n love now, my love doesn't overlap woohooo, the tennis still overlaps sometimes but not as bad as the old stack way. This is my interim stack for now until I get my Metro next month. Thank you

View attachment 5748550

Yay!!

For those who still have the Small JUC (with or without diamonds) and have removed it and put it on a daily basis, how has your small JUC held up? Just a year ago, I said no to this bracelet due to the 'warping' that some TPF members have encountered but now it is on my consideration list. I would appreciate your feedback.

For those who still have the Small JUC (with or without diamonds) and have removed it and put it on a daily basis, how has your small JUC held up? Just a year ago, I said no to this bracelet due to the 'warping' that some TPF members have encountered but now it is on my consideration list. I would appreciate your feedback.
I have the small with diamonds and I take it on/off constantly, everyday for sure but sometimes a couple of times daily. Mine is immaculate. It’s not remotely delicate imo.

Ordered small JUC (no diamonds) and entincelle- ah now I'm worried I should have gone with diamonds lol. I can't wait until they arrive

My wrist when I tried both on a few years ago but now I wear a white gold JUC too...
20201020_144321.jpg

20230413_190603.jpg

I would remove the buffer bead bracelets and put the small juc between the loves and white gold JUC. The entincelle is so thin so I can use it on that stack or on my right hand with my small clash.

Inspiration pics

Screenshot 2023-04-17 114645.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-17 104246.jpg

In the short time wearing two extra thin bracelets, my left arm already felt heavy

Maybe thin goes with clash? Eh it's too much and I already wear a lot of jewelry lol. Keeping the diamond bracelet and will debate returning thin JUC - friend and husband like it with the clash.

View attachment 5766752

View attachment 5766753
The thin looks nice with the clash! It would also be nice to have the diamond version so it adds some sparkles :smile: I purchased the plain one 2.5 years ago and couldn't stop thinking about the diamond version. I ended up getting the diamond one before the recent price increase. Now I don't know if i should keep both or rehome the plain version.

Reactions: fluffypants
The thin looks nice with the clash! It would also be nice to have the diamond version so it adds some sparkles :smile: I purchased the plain one 2.5 years ago and couldn't stop thinking about the diamond version. I ended up getting the diamond one before the recent price increase. Now I don't know if i should keep both or rehome the plain version.
Ooo good job snagging it before the price increase . I like the diamond one better too, but it's just something about it being over $5k now that makes me thing I should get another love or something more substanial. Then again I shelled out extra for diamonds on my regular JUC and love it .

In the short time wearing two extra thin bracelets, my left arm already felt heavy

Maybe thin goes with clash? Eh it's too much and I already wear a lot of jewelry lol. Keeping the diamond bracelet and will debate returning thin JUC - friend and husband like it with the clash.

View attachment 5766752

View attachment 5766753
Love the clash n juc combo the most! I am biased as I have the small juc with diamonds. Btw, may I know what size is your Etincelle and love?