Please help me choose- Cartier small vs full pave or VCA

Which bracelet?

• Cartier small pave love YG

Votes: 117 71.8%
  • VCA perlee YG diamond clover bangle

Votes: 47 28.8%

• Total voters
You two are a bad influence :smile: (I know I asked). It would not be stand alone, I have worn one regular Love for 10 years. I actually just purchased the 4 diamond prior to the increase but considering if I should exchange for the sm pave. I guess my thinking is I eventually will gift my Love to my daughter so it would be nice to still have one. She is only 8 but with the prices steadily increasing I could not imagine the price once she is age appropriate. So, the sm pave would be worn with either one or two Loves. Opinions re pave between two regular Loves?

I also don't like snakes so the serpenti is a no go despite the bang for buck issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: ehy210
I think it’s gorgeous IRL.

Sometimes I do find the sm too thin though. But it really depends on what look you’re looking for. For that amoun$, I think the bvlgari Serpenti bracelet full pave gives more bang for the buck however I believe that snake look is not for everyone but it’s no denying it blings way more than the cartier. (2.8C vs 0.95C :sad:. )

Well, it’s Cartier so it is what it is!

View attachment 5765769
View attachment 5765770
Well, you know that I really REALLY love your small pave Love!!
However, there is no denying that the serpenti is just stunning on you.

Reactions: Purrsey
You two are a bad influence :smile: (I know I asked). It would not be stand alone, I have worn one regular Love for 10 years. I actually just purchased the 4 diamond prior to the increase but considering if I should exchange for the sm pave. I guess my thinking is I eventually will gift my Love to my daughter so it would be nice to still have one. She is only 8 but with the prices steadily increasing I could not imagine the price once she is age appropriate. So, the sm pave would be worn with either one or two Loves. Opinions re pave between two regular Loves?

I also don't like snakes so the serpenti is a no go despite the bang for buck issues.
Hmm that’s a hard one. If I was your daughter, I’d probably want to inherit a regular gold love over a pave. Do you suspect she will have the same size as you when she gets older? Hopefully so. If you are thinking of purely passing on a love bracelet, I’d keep the gold 4 diamond love. If this is for your enjoyment, I’d get the pave. Hard decision!

Hmm that’s a hard one. If I was your daughter, I’d probably want to inherit a regular gold love over a pave. Do you suspect she will have the same size as you when she gets older? Hopefully so. If you are thinking of purely passing on a love bracelet, I’d keep the gold 4 diamond love. If this is for your enjoyment, I’d get the pave. Hard decision!
Good points. She is tiny so hopefully it would fit her (16) but who knows, long time away for sure. How do you think the sm pave would look between the two regular Loves? (assuming I would keep the 4 diamond and add the pave :lol:).
I do love the simplicity of your sm pave and one regular Love.

My DD of 6yo reminds me all the time she wants my jewelry when I am gone. LOL. (but she also wants my shoes, socks, bags, makeup, etc. She is my biggest fan).

I am contemplating to sell my full love 15 (my new love cuff is on the way). I don't know if I should just keep it. Who knows how much it will cost when my girl is a young adult (meaning a decade later).

Personally, I think one may live for yourself and get the pave and enjoy it now (if you love it!). We never know what tomorrow brings and moreover we also do not know if our kiddos grow up to be as crazy as us on Cartier (or jewelry). In an old post, someone shared that her young adult niece (I think) says she rather have money than jewelry as she rather have the means to travel and see the world and "live the life" she wants. That's Gen Z for us.

Our kiddos are Gen Alpha - they will evolve!

Good points. She is tiny so hopefully it would fit her (16) but who knows, long time away for sure. How do you think the sm pave would look between the two regular Loves? (assuming I would keep the 4 diamond and add the pave :lol:).
I do love the simplicity of your sm pave and one regular Love.
Yes, hard to say. I guess only time will tell. I don’t know how the small pave would look with two reg gold loves but here is a photo of it with the full pave that I tried on at the boutique. I also attached an advertisement. View attachment 5766390

Most of my girlfriends couldn’t care less about Cartier and jewelry so it depends on how much your daughter would appreciate it. If I inherited it, I’d love it. If my sister inherited it, I know she wouldn’t wear it. Jewelry is a form of expression so everyone has different taste and it could be very particular/personal. I say if you love the pave, get the pave to enjoy for yourself for years to come. It’s a win win situation whichever you decide! Both are beautiful pieces. :smile:
C337344E-C1C9-4ECC-AA83-EED7E8C27872.jpeg

81FA8227-B740-416F-B847-4D488F52BF50.png

Thanks for your opinions and the pictures. To clarify, I am certainly purchasing with myself in mind :amuse: , I just am debating keeping the 4 diamond Love and adding the small pave vs exchanging. In looking at the pics the small pave would nicely add texture so the two Loves don't appear as one block.

Thanks for your opinions and the pictures. To clarify, I am certainly purchasing with myself in mind :amuse: , I just am debating keeping the 4 diamond Love and adding the small pave vs exchanging. In looking at the pics the small pave would nicely add texture so the two Loves don't appear as one block.
I vote exchanging for small pave!

Reactions: sleepydoc.
Well here is the update. I purchased the small pave love and LOVE it. It is so comfortable to wear. I confirmed that while full pave is gorgeous, I just can’t rock it. I love it on others though. And then…I tried on the VCA perlee bangle again and loved it so I purchased it too. I will likely wear it alone but probably not everyday. I figured that I’d add perlee at some point as it was just a matter of time. I convinced myself to purchase it now rather than later at a higher price. Let’s just say, I’m on ban island for a very very veryyy long time. Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 5763536View attachment 5763537
Absolutely gorgeous!!! VCA is amazing on its own! Your Cartier stack is so elegant and perfect. Could you please let me know what is the size of your ring? Is it the medium one (4-5mm wide) or is it a large one (I think 6.5mm)?

• Love
Absolutely gorgeous!!! VCA is amazing on its own! Your Cartier stack is so elegant and perfect. Could you please let me know what is the size of your ring? Is it the medium one (4-5mm wide) or is it a large one (I think 6.5mm)?
Thank you :smile: It is the pave love wedding band which is 4-5 mm. I am wearing size 53. Actually, size 52 is about 1-2 mm smaller in width when I tried it in the boutique. I found that surprising. The website says the dimensions vary depending on the size and I found that to be true between 52 and 53. Since I was in between sizes, the SA recommended going with 53 so I get a little bit more gold. Of course buy the size that fits your finger the best though.

I say do the SM PAVE.

I say do the SM PAVE.
Thanks! I think I will do it for a big upcoming birthday. I had planned diamond studs but I tend to agree with the opinions regarding the joy a bracelet provides. The regular pavé is stunning but my lifestyle and work would not allow for daily wear so I cannot justify the spend for something that would sit in the safe. And the small looks gorgeous on ehy210 and on you. ;) Still have not decided on adding sm pavé to (now 2) Loves vs exchange and wear with only 1. Must decide soon.

Reactions: JazzieLopez