~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Does anyone have recommendation for someone who custom paints cartoon characters? I got my friend a passport cover and I want to paint bart simpson on it. I bought some angelus acrylic leather paints and leather prep solution (I want to paint the inside leather portion), but I’m afraid to mess it up. I’d rather have someone do it. There used to be someone on etsy I found a long time ago that does this but I can’t find their store anymore.

Does anyone have recommendation for someone who custom paints cartoon characters? I got my friend a passport cover and I want to paint bart simpson on it. I bought some angelus acrylic leather paints and leather prep solution (I want to paint the inside leather portion), but I’m afraid to mess it up. I’d rather have someone do it. There used to be someone on etsy I found a long time ago that does this but I can’t find their store anymore.
There's a guy on IG who does designer paintings and customizations.

My SA told me yesterday there is a redesigned Belvedere coming out soon with a better clasp in the front, but she didn’t have any more details. Does anyone know anything more about this?
wow I noticed they recently upgraded Belvedere's leather part material, hence I didn't expect another update soon. Same question, does anyone know anything more about the redesign of the clasp/ when will the new design be launched?

wow I noticed they recently upgraded Belvedere's leather part material, hence I didn't expect another update soon. Same question, does anyone know anything more about the redesign of the clasp/ when will the new design be launched?
+1 can you explain what is the upgraded leather part material?
Also can anyone else confirm the clasp redesign? I asked my SA and she said she is not aware.
I’m about to take a plunge on the Belvedere but would hold out for a redesign if one is imminent. Thanks.

My DH was just at the Paris store looking for a Saigon mini and a Saigon PM. Initially he was told there was none of either available other than in the all leather model for the PM. Somehow after talking a bit, the SA went and "found" a black/tan structured PM style for him to buy. We have been to Paris a few other times recently and Saigons were also unavailable. Why is there this shortage? Is there actually a shortage? Is Goyard adopting the Hermes strategy of making the upper end bags a "reward" for spending more? How could there be NO Saigon minis? Is the demand that great?

Did anyone find the Saint Louis strap too short initially, but got used to it over time eventually?
Yes, well my Anjou. It’s fine now, but it’s summer. It’s too snug with some coats.

My DH was just at the Paris store looking for a Saigon mini and a Saigon PM. Initially he was told there was none of either available other than in the all leather model for the PM. Somehow after talking a bit, the SA went and "found" a black/tan structured PM style for him to buy. We have been to Paris a few other times recently and Saigons were also unavailable. Why is there this shortage? Is there actually a shortage? Is Goyard adopting the Hermes strategy of making the upper end bags a "reward" for spending more? How could there be NO Saigon minis? Is the demand that great?

There’s been low stock for years, they’re not mass produced, seems like every location has its issue with a certain style or several that sells out faster.

I don’t think it’s an intentional game, everyone doesn’t want to be like Hermes imo.

Hello! I'm new here and I really want to purchase a Boheme in Monaco (preferred) or Paris!
Do I need a purchase history to buy a boheme?
From my understanding it is really popular so they offer it as wait list to existing customers. That was how it was for me.

Though ultimately I rejected the Boheme bag cos when it came I changed my mind. They told me that I can’t wait list for it again as the queue is too long.

And guess what, I’m supposed to be a top spender. I have their trunks!

Hope it works out for you, I didn’t like the shape in the end, felt abit awkward. It feels like a hype.

Reactions: glowingnara
From my understanding it is really popular so they offer it as wait list to existing customers. That was how it was for me.

Though ultimately I rejected the Boheme bag cos when it came I changed my mind. They told me that I can’t wait list for it again as the queue is too long.

And guess what, I’m supposed to be a top spender. I have their trunks!

Hope it works out for you, I didn’t like the shape in the end, felt abit awkward. It feels like a hype.
Thank you so much! My country had a rule of min 2800$ish just to get the chance to que! I guess it's a popular bag everywhere