Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hi, may I know what size is your love? Your stack sits so perfectly flushed together! Im considering this bracelet also but I didn't get a chance to try it on with my love bracelet. TIA!
Sure! I just listed all the sizes below:

JUC - 15
Love - 16
Ecrou - 15
CDC - SH

Some angles it’s not super perfectly flushed but it’s close enough. If it was too off, it would’ve been a dealbreaker for me (hence why I continued to stick with Cartier)

Looks great with your stack. I actually think the pyramid pave looks better than the half pave you tried on previously. Nice choice.

Aw thank you! That makes me feel better I was wondering if I was losing some bling

Reactions: fairylady
Sure! I just listed all the sizes below:

JUC - 15
Love - 16
Ecrou - 15
CDC - SH

Some angles it’s not super perfectly flushed but it’s close enough. If it was too off, it would’ve been a dealbreaker for me (hence why I continued to stick with Cartier)

Aw thank you! That makes me feel better I was wondering if I was losing some bling
Thanks! I was deciding between the CDC or the Kelly bracelet but your pic solidified my decision. I have the same size love and JUC too!

Lol I feel your pain. What’s in your collection already? Do you already have some Diamond studs / earrings? Do you have a lot of bracelets already?

I’m newish to luxury and in the process of building :smile: I got the very small chain d’ancre earrings that I wear daily, and just picked up some VCA sweet MOP earrings.
Bracelets I got the Kelly gourmette (tame version, not blinged out with diamonds) and VCA vintage mop.
I would say room for both in my collection but maybe I will just choose one and add later this year. I’m not sure if one is more harder to source than the other !! Also - the problem with bracelets is I wish I can try on both the short and standard size, as I am in between sizes and strongly prefer bracelets to be tight! But — worried I won’t be able to close the short size lol. Unfortunately my store doesn’t have either size to try on.

I’m newish to luxury and in the process of building :smile: I got the very small chain d’ancre earrings that I wear daily, and just picked up some VCA sweet MOP earrings.
Bracelets I got the Kelly gourmette (tame version, not blinged out with diamonds) and VCA vintage mop.
I would say room for both in my collection but maybe I will just choose one and add later this year. I’m not sure if one is more harder to source than the other !! Also - the problem with bracelets is I wish I can try on both the short and standard size, as I am in between sizes and strongly prefer bracelets to be tight! But — worried I won’t be able to close the short size lol. Unfortunately my store doesn’t have either size to try on.

Based on what you’ve shared, I would choose the earrings so you can have a a pair more for events, dinners or parties since you have the studs for daily wear and the sweet mop for casual outings.

In that case I’d just leave it up to fate and get whichever one they have available in the store first. :smile: