St Barth scarf

maggiemoo

Jul 24, 2007
Hi everyone!
I am new to the forum and I have a question. Every year my hubby, maltese, Maggie and I vacation in St Barth and every year I hear about this limited edition St Barth scarf but the store never has it! Anyone ever score one? If so, could you post a picture? I am so curious! The store tells me that they don't know when it is coming in and they don't know how many they will get. What is it all about?
Thanks

Maggiemoo, I have heard of this mysterious scarf as well but have never seen it! I was in St. Martin in March and asked about it to no avail in the Hermes boutique there.
:confused1:

I have no idea about the scarf, but I just wanted to say that I have a spoiled little Maltese, Bella, myself. :nogood:

Oh, such an adorable name! Our little Malt is the main reason we go to St Barth-we can take her everywhere on the island! She is luckier than most people I know!

Kisses to Bella.

Anyone ever see this mysterious scarf!!! It must really a a LIMITED edition!

I FINALLY saw the scarf. Its beautiful. I found it on a website called st barts talk. someone was wearing it as a halter top. Its bright pinks and blues with shells and sea horses. I have to get one!!! If I am so lucky, I will post pictures for you!

I FINALLY saw the scarf. Its beautiful. I found it on a website called st barts talk. someone was wearing it as a halter top. Its bright pinks and blues with shells and sea horses. I have to get one!!! If I am so lucky, I will post pictures for you!

I saw it in bright lime green also with pink/coral shells, it was a return in a H store...