Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi everyone,
I bought this around 8 months ago and the leather (?) on the snap button is peeling. I’m not too familiar with the house of LV. What would the process look like of potentially getting this fixed? Or what do you think I should do to alleviate the issue?

View attachment 5761773
I would ask to replace the leather button for the gold hardware.

Hi everyone! I’m really unsure what size Vavin to get (WOC/BB/PM). Does anyone have photos of them wearing this bag, so I can see how the size looks when worn? Annoyingly the London UK stores don’t have the PM in stock so I can’t try it on, can only order online

I know you can have handles replaced, but then you will have brand new colored vachetta handles on a vintage bag.
That's what I did to my Speedy 40 and large Noé. Had full vachetta replaced and both bags are from 1998. They look brand new! It was worth every penny to spend on the replacement. I love both bags and wear them often now. Before, the vachetta was so trashed, I hardly ever used them.

I would ask to replace the leather button for the gold hardware.
Hi everyone,
I bought this around 8 months ago and the leather (?) on the snap button is peeling. I’m not too familiar with the house of LV. What would the process look like of potentially getting this fixed? Or what do you think I should do to alleviate the issue?

View attachment 5761773
Sorry about that. Happened to an old wallet and cost about 60$ to replace (I think). Advisor recommended I ask for gold button - I didn’t just bc I love the cherry red color and don’t use that wallet very much. Personally I find LV sales and after care service everywhere is top notch especially compared to Chanel.

Reactions: PurseCloset
Hi everyone! I’m really unsure what size Vavin to get (WOC/BB/PM). Does anyone have photos of them wearing this bag, so I can see how the size looks when worn? Annoyingly the London UK stores don’t have the PM in stock so I can’t try it on, can only order online
Have you looked on youtube? The Vavin has been on my wishlist for a while and there was a period a few years ago where I found a few videos on youtube with people reviewing the WOC and the PM. I don’t recall seeing any on the BB. But it’s been years.

I apologize for this question that must be asked a million times. I swear I tried to do a search but it would pull up all the posts from the LV authenticate thread.

Which third party authenticators do you use and trust? So many companies pop up when I perform a google search. I can’t post on the LV authenticators thread because I already have the bag in hand and they do not entertain requests for items that only have pictures and do not have links.

I just bought a Murakami Cerises Speedy 25 and want to make sure.

Thank you!

I apologize for this question that must be asked a million times. I swear I tried to do a search but it would pull up all the posts from the LV authenticate thread.

Which third party authenticators do you use and trust? So many companies pop up when I perform a google search. I can’t post on the LV authenticators thread because I already have the bag in hand and they do not entertain requests for items that only have pictures and do not have links.

I just bought a Murakami Cerises Speedy 25 and want to make sure.

Thank you!
Where are you located? I'm located in the UK and will use any service that provides entrupy verification. I go through the Entrupy website and look for any Entrupy verification business in my area. If you are authenticating via photos online authentic4U is a popular one.

Where are you located? I'm located in the UK and will use any service that provides entrupy verification. I go through the Entrupy website and look for any Entrupy verification business in my area. If you are authenticating via photos online authentic4U is a popular one.
I’m located in the US. I’ll look into authentic4U. Thanks!