GUSTTO Setela tote

I glanced at your wishlist and saw the Parina tote in wine...I LOVE the look and color of that! Do u know of any sales on it anywhere? The wine color seems hard to find...:heart:

I glanced at your wishlist and saw the Parina tote in wine...I LOVE the look and color of that! Do u know of any sales on it anywhere? The wine color seems hard to find...:heart:
It's at Active Endeavors and although it's not on sale, you can get 25% off with the code "apologies". Hope that helps!

Anyone have one of these? If so, do you like it?? I just saw it recently online and it looks kinda neat.
I loved the look of this bag so I ordered it in dark wine and it was gorgeous BUT ENORMOUS!!! It slouched quite a bit, but my 2 year old could fit in it. It looked ridiculous on me (I'm 5'4") so I sent it back. I got a medium in espresso instead and this size is perfect for me. They have medium setelas on sale right now at shopbop!

The more I see the medium Setela in dark wine, the more I like it. Hmm...which to choose...medium Parina...medium Setela...

....eh, doesn't matter, I'm banned anyway for the time being. :crybaby:

Not sure. I've never seen the medium IRL. I did try on a large and it was HUGE. Way too big and I'm 5'6"...it was so wide I felt like I could wrap it around me. The large Setela is enormous, too. I think the medium Setela holds more than the Parina. The Parina seems more flat. Is there any one out there with either of these who could give us some first-hand advice?