Goyard Paris - Lineups and Appointments?

Inventory seems to be low. I was able to purchase items that were on my list. However, they did not have the color I wanted for my bag, so I purchased the red. Then I went over to the Goyard at Printemps, and they had the color I wanted. I purchased my bag at the Printemps and returned the one at the Saint Honoré store. I was told you can return only within the same day you purchased. The two locations can not see each other’s inventory.
Really? I was told they could see the others inventory, they helped me get a limited edition color last year. Perhaps it could have changed recently.

We found the lines to be way shorter at the Goyard location in Printemps; compared to the long lines at St Honore. Went there yesterday and had a short 5 min wait before being helped. Got the SL GM in red but also really wanted it in green as well. Came back today and waited 20 min but was able to get the green.

We found the lines to be way shorter at the Goyard location in Printemps; compared to the long lines at St Honore. Went there yesterday and had a short 5 min wait before being helped. Got the SL GM in red but also really wanted it in green as well. Came back today and waited 20 min but was able to get the green.
What time of day? Also, would you mind sharing the price of the SL GM?

What time of day? Also, would you mind sharing the price of the SL GM?
Both times in the afternoon, maybe around 2pm the first day and towards 4pm today.

The SL GM was 1650€, which includes the Necessaire pouch; I did ask if SL was purchasable without the pouch since I already got one with the first bag but was told that it was bundled with the price. I think the SL PM is 1500€, with pouch included.

Reactions: jmz4
Both times in the afternoon, maybe around 2pm the first day and towards 4pm today.

The SL GM was 1650€, which includes the Necessaire pouch; I did ask if SL was purchasable without the pouch since I already got one with the first bag but was told that it was bundled with the price. I think the SL PM is 1500€, with pouch included.
That is interesting because I bought the SL GM in February without the pouch for 1500€. Wasn't actually even told about the pouch. I heard about on here when someone asked me if it came with the pouch.

This was at the St. Honore store. But there also seemed to be a shortage of most bags. SL GMs in certain colors and there were no Artois. So maybe that had something to do with it.

I was at the Printemps store last week around 15:30…there were 6 ahead of me, 2 dropped while I waited. Took about 40 minutes before I got in to shop. The queue was building behind me and a SA came out to check with each person what they were interested in and she let us know if it was available so people didn’t wait unnecessarily…very helpful.

went early april to the st honore store.. reached at 10.15am and there was a long queue forming.. the staff split the queue into two lines. it started raining and the security advised that the queue in front of the store (sheltered by the sotre awnings) would take about 45 minutes to an hour to clear. he mentioned that the longer queue where i am at would take about an hour.. but that didn't deter anyone from leaving the queue hahaha.. i ended up queueing for about 1.5 hours to get in. the security's estimate was quite right

also, just to add that there are two goyard stores at st honore.. i was told the other one sells mostly trunks and st louis but i cant confirm this. the lady before me in the queue got her boyfriend to queue at the other store first which had a much shorter line and he came back with a big paperbag. i didn't ask her what was inside but from size of the paperbag, i am guessing it's the st louis. she did tell me however that the store we were queuing at has more variety. when i got to the store, i wanted the alphin but it was sold out. i was gutted but since i have already invested 1.5 hours queueing, i bought the petit flot instead. now i am wondering if i should have gotten the mini saigon.. omg buyer's remorse hahah

Reactions: omgfattie
Just picked up an Artois MM (classic black brown combo) at the Goyard in Printemps today. I went around 3pm and waited for about 30 minutes. I was told by the lady behind me in line that the line at Saint Honore was crazy long. The wait was definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. Colors they ran out for certain Artois and PM sizes are navy and the black on black.

Just picked up an Artois MM (classic black brown combo) at the Goyard in Printemps today. I went around 3pm and waited for about 30 minutes. I was told by the lady behind me in line that the line at Saint Honore was crazy long. The wait was definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. Colors they ran out for certain Artois and PM sizes are navy and the black on black.
Do you happen to know if they had the Anjou GM ? I’m leaving for Paris on Friday and was curious to know which store I should try ☹️

Do you happen to know if they had the Anjou GM ? I’m leaving for Paris on Friday and was curious to know which store I should try ☹️
Hi sorry for the late response! I saw another customer looking at an Anjou but it was the PM. Not sure if I saw a GM. I went back to the same location two days later for a Saint Louis PM and the wait was less than 10mins. This was around 11:00am! Hope you find the Anjou GM you want!

Hi sorry for the late response! I saw another customer looking at an Anjou but it was the PM. Not sure if I saw a GM. I went back to the same location two days later for a Saint Louis PM and the wait was less than 10mins. This was around 11:00am! Hope you find the Anjou GM you want!
I got everything and then some from the store on Rue Saint Honoré, the stock was actually decent and wait wasn’t horrible! Thank you for replying

Walked by Rue St. Honore on Saturday -- Line on the Tuileries Side was easily 30 ppl long. The vendome side (mostly anjous, St. Louis, nothing complicated) was 15 ppl. This was around 1130 am. Would recommend going to Printemps if you are in a hurry.

Reactions: nat-lux-lover