Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

I really like 22C light pink with light gold hardware. I passed on a jumbo back in Aug 2022 and regretted it. So I got a medium from FASHIONPHILE. It was pristine with tags still on and bought for about $8800+ (which I qualified as “a great price” since it was essentially brand new.) Also just got a small pearlized pink earlier this month. Not sure what season as I haven’t opened the box yet. I just really liked the strap with all the hearts. My SA called it “Candy CC”?

View attachment 5745830

View attachment 5745834
The jumbo you posted is 22b which I bought but returned for the medium boy. The jumbo just looks way too big on my frame. Which 22c pink did you get? There were 3! I was just looking at a mini reissue 22c on FP yesterday but trying to stay strong until I get a dark pink!

I got it on fp and it only came with auth card.
You can definitely call FP and ask them what season the bag is from. More than likely they will know. All you need is the item number and the bags former location (NY or CA). I’ve called and asked this countless times what season an item is from so I can narrow down the color code in the appropriate season thread.

I’m pretty sure it’s from 18b tho. I don’t know the color code but you can look in thread to see if it’s posted.

You can definitely call FP and ask them what season the bag is from. More than likely they will know. All you need is the item number and the bags former location (NY or CA). I’ve called and asked this countless times what season an item is from so I can narrow down the color code in the appropriate season thread.

I’m pretty sure it’s from 18b tho. I don’t know the color code but you can look in thread to see if it’s posted.
Thanks you. Great advice. Will contact them
If you find out, could you please share here. It seems very close to the shade I inquired about as well. :smile:
Will do

“This bag was sold to us without tags, so we don't have a way of knowing what the exact collection is, but we do know that it's from 2017”
This is the answer I got from fp
They typically know. I’m wondering is adding the season a new thing. Because I’ve been searching for specific pinks and every single time (at least 7 lol) they’ve known the exact season. Did you call or use the text?

I emailed them. The bag came with auth card but no box or tag. Might be because its not a classic.
Ahh ok. I’ve never had luck with emailing. Only when i call and talk to a personal shopper at the location that the bag is/was at. So the listing said 2018 but customer service said 2017 via email?

I *think* they know what season most if not all of their bags come from because of their authenticators using the bags history to authenticate as one of the identifying factors.