How MANY Rebecca Minkoff bags do you own?

It's the periwinkle /bbw, the sun was hitting it just right. The lining is blue /white, which IMO looks terrible with the bag, so I glued a different material over it :smile:

I've totally had that bag before, no wonder I was so drawn to it lol. Gosh I just kick myself for selling some of those old ones. And I like the new lining much better! :smile:

Reactions: Shelby33
I've totally had that bag before, no wonder I was so drawn to it lol. Gosh I just kick myself for selling some of those old ones. And I like the new lining much better! :smile:
Oh you did!? I love the periwinkle leather but the stamp isn't very deep, nothing like my brown/white BW. But still a beautiful bag. I just sometimes like to leave the front pocket opened, but not with that lining I didn't!

Reactions: Denverite
Oh you did!? I love the periwinkle leather but the stamp isn't very deep, nothing like my brown/white BW. But still a beautiful bag. I just sometimes like to leave the front pocket opened, but not with that lining I didn't!

I leave the front pocket open all the time too and love the lining peeking out! I don't think the stamp on mine was very deep either, nothing like the regular BBW ones. I'd love to find a BBW MAM with pink zipper and silver HW. I feel like I've posted that for years on here lmao! I had the MAB, but for the BBW prefer the MAM size for some reason...you're so good at finding these old ones, so if you spot one definitely let me know :graucho:

This is beautiful, congrats!!!! I really like the CC lining. :heart:

Reactions: Shelby33
I leave the front pocket open all the time too and love the lining peeking out! I don't think the stamp on mine was very deep either, nothing like the regular BBW ones. I'd love to find a BBW MAM with pink zipper and silver HW. I feel like I've posted that for years on here lmao! I had the MAB, but for the BBW prefer the MAM size for some reason...you're so good at finding these old ones, so if you spot one definitely let me know :graucho:

This is beautiful, congrats!!!! I really like the CC lining. :heart:
I will definitely let you know if I see any!!

Reactions: Denverite
another update:

8 MABs (BBW, Black Patent Quilted, Charcoal Patent, Trio Black & Noir, Trio Black & Navy Luxe, Deep Turquoise, Light Grey, Stamp Blue/ Black)
6 MAMs (Light Grey, Burgundy Quilted, Peacock, Orange Scribbled, Charcoal Patent, B/W Trio)
5 Nikkis (Black Cat with Resin Handle, Violet, Peacock, Sky Blue, Iris)
6 MACs (Wicker, Viola Bombe, Green/ Black Woven, Grape, Neon Orange, Black Cat with Flo Pink Piping)
2 Market Totes (Dusty, Black Patent)
2 mini Luscious Hobos (Lavender, Azure)
2 Love Letters (Flowerstud Tan, Grey Skies Whipstich)
2 Darlings (Auburn Fringe, Purple Haze)
3 mini MACs (Charcoal, Sea Glass, Black with Rose Gold HW)
4 mini 5-Zips (Lavender, Sky Grey, Neon Orange, Tortora)
1 Steady (Brown)
1 Matinee (Dark Grey)
1 Cupid (Sea Green)
1 mini Cupid (Plum)
1 Desire (White/ Gold Woven)
1 Shopper Tote (Tie-dye Black)
1 Confession Slouch (Navy+White)
1 Rikki (Washed Silver)
1 Casanova Hobo (Nude)
1 Enamored Drawstring (Black)
1 Swing (Twilight Sky)
1 Hudson Moto minis (Orangina)
1 5-Zip (Purple)
2 mini Affairs (Sunny, Denim)
1 mini Crosby (Metallic Black)
1 medium MAB Tote (Metallic Black)
1 mini Skylar (White Stud)
1 mini Apache Slouch (White+Navy)
1 mini Lust (Sapphire)
1 mini Alaina (Teal)
1 Casanova Clutch (Fire Engine)
1 Kerry Wristlet (PVC Black Floral)
3 Kerry Pouches (Lilac "Girl Things", Black "Nice/Naughty", Sapphire "Beauty Stash")
2 Cory Key Pouches (Black "K", Black "Q")

This is very impressive.

Currently I own 10 RM bags:
Edie Maxi Q Chain Shoulder Flap (black with copper hardware)
Edie Maxi Shoulder Flap (black/black hardware)
Edie Crossbody (Deep passion/black hardware)
Edie Crossbody w/chunky chain (Gold/gold hardware)
Edie Square Flap Crossbody (Malbec [deep wine]/gold hardware)
Edie Embossed Crossbody (Black/silver hardware)
Edie Date Night Crossbody (Deep Taupe/silver hardware)
MAB Bittie (Sliver/silver hardware)
MAC Crossbody (Stone/gold hardware)
Mini Mac Crossbody (blue/silver hardware)

There’s a few more I am eyeing. Lol