Photos of your less than perfect vintage Hermès and share experiences

Posting this here because no one in my actual life understands the way I am simultaneously thrilled and terrified to let this new-to-me vintage croc Pullman out of my sight! But it deserves a spa day, so I just left it with H. I know it’s in the best hands, but why is my heart still palpitating?? Lol
View attachment 5704301
She’s back!!! And she’s lovely! Before there was some humidity damage or something on the skin (see before close up), and now it’s perfect! And turnaround was really fast! Yay!!!850523B9-5005-4B64-8386-3C5346785B48.jpegAE369465-92ED-4C0E-9229-205351863263.jpeg32121979-9D9B-4609-94AE-8AD56F489981.jpeg

I don‘t even know how to express my excitement about my find. It‘s a dream come true and two bags had to go to make up for it.. It was a comparative steal at WELL below 20k usd and despite my Hermès knowledge, that made me have some doubts of its authenticity, but thanks to bababebi, those doubts are out of the way. I was told by serious Hermès collectors that it‘s condition was poor, but to me it‘s the perfect vintage.

Here you go… My forever dream come true… A 1995 Vintage Birkin 35 in Ficelle Alligator. I know… it‘s unbelievable… I just had to share.

IMG_7763.jpegIMG_7741.jpeg

IMG_7765.jpeg

I don‘t even know how to express my excitement about my find. It‘s a dream come true and two bags had to go to make up for it.. It was a comparative steal at WELL below 20k usd and despite my Hermès knowledge, that made me have some doubts of its authenticity, but thanks to bababebi, those doubts are out of the way. I was told by serious Hermès collectors that it‘s condition was poor, but to me it‘s the perfect vintage.

Here you go… My forever dream come true… A 1995 Vintage Birkin 35 in Ficelle Alligator. I know… it‘s unbelievable… I just had to share.

View attachment 5774064View attachment 5774063

View attachment 5774065
Congratulations! Both of your purses are so beautiful :heart: Wear them in good health and happiness:hugs:

View attachment 5774065
Wow, gorgeous! Congrats on a great find!

View attachment 5774065
Wowza!!! Absolutely stunning!!! What a find. Congratulations!!!

View attachment 5774065
Absolutely gorgeous, and the two bags make the most elegant pairing imaginable!

View attachment 5774065
Wow! It has the perfect slouch!!!!! I am generally not an exotic lover, but that is stunning!!! Congrats!

View attachment 5774065
WOW!! Fabulous & proof dreams do come through->Congrats!! Enjoy!!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses

View attachment 5774065

Literally a STUNNING bag! What a great find. Enjoy. :heart:

Reactions: PrayersandPurses