Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

a friend of a friend shared this saying that they had flaking(?) issues from their piece (it looks to me like it's the cardholder) - have any of you experienced this? View attachment 5743682
My heen puzzle has like tiny tiny bits of lifting next to the stitchings on the heen where the marquetry is but it's very minimal and I'm trying to press it down so it won't get caught on stuff. But I'm guessing it's the nature of leather stitching?? But I didn't see any flaking.

for anyone who has experience with personal shoppers in Japan. Is 10% of the item fees high?
Depends on the item -- Gab Waller does a standard $200 USD sourcing fee no matter what it is (ex. if you sourced a $480 charm from her, you'd still pay a $200 USD fee for her team to do their job, but from someone with a 10% fee I guess it'd only be $48?).

My heen puzzle has like tiny tiny bits of lifting next to the stitchings on the heen where the marquetry is but it's very minimal and I'm trying to press it down so it won't get caught on stuff. But I'm guessing it's the nature of leather stitching?? But I didn't see any flaking.
‍Phew ‍ glad to hear that there’s no flaking on your puzzle. I’ve just managed to score Heen Small Puzzle from Sydney store (SA told me that they’re supposed to send it back to Spain given the collection has ended).

Reactions: Sharona228
If you could choose the amazona 16 or the nugget bag, which one would you go for and why?
I like how the nugget bag is bigger! amazona 16 is such an adorable size but the width is about the size of my phone lol but I use small bags often too. Such a dilemma…

If you could choose the amazona 16 or the nugget bag, which one would you go for and why?
I like how the nugget bag is bigger! amazona 16 is such an adorable size but the width is about the size of my phone lol but I use small bags often too. Such a dilemma…
Me personally the Nugget (as I did) because Amazona 16 is tiny and not functional for me.
Minimum size for me to be useful is the small puzzle. The Nugget has much more space and is way easier to access. However the color is more difficult to match.

Have you any thoughts on when/what you'll use the bags for?

If the Amazona 16 is able to fit your phone - or you often have pockets - then that's what I'd go for. More secure, it's such a cute size, and pairs nicely with a jacquard strap (if that's your thing).

The Markl Nugget is one of the most unique out of the whole collection and it'd be a dream to pair this with the bouquet charm. But the beard makes me nervous - I'd constantly be babying it when out and about and the larger size may be more prone to people knocking into it. I know some people have issues with the key fob as well...

Reactions: blueblueberry