Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
sorry, are you the authenticator? i could not see the suthenticator badge ?
I see you're new. The rules of etiquette here aren’t any different than those in the real world. When someone gives you an answer you seek, you say “thank you”, even if you want more confirmation. You certainly don’t come roaring in on the back of a tiger and question the qualification of the first person who was kind enough to help you.

I really doubt that that person meant to come across in a rude way. I think she was just expecting to have someone with an authenticator badge reply to her. And if she's new/doesn't frequent the Bal forum much, she wouldn't be familiar with certain members and wouldn't know if she should rely on their opinions or not.

I really doubt that that person meant to come across in a rude way. I think she was just expecting to have someone with an authenticator badge reply to her. And if she's new/doesn't frequent the Bal forum much, she wouldn't be familiar with certain members and wouldn't know if she should rely on their opinions or not.
I suspect you're right.

Reactions: saranga
Maybe not rude but there’s a lack of manners anyway. Never happened something like this to me since I joined TPF many years ago.

Last edited: