Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act 2 (23S)

What do you guys think of the nn272 pink? I was hoping for more a rose color but it seems more coral. Might get a slg in it though. Good thing I’m not obsessed with the cf colors this season my wallet needs a break after 23p.
I saw it in person yesterday and honestly, it’s way more coral and lighter than I expected. The photo my SA sent looked way more hot pink than it is in person. I say go for a SLG in the color if you like it but I wasn’t a fan of the CF in it for me at least.

This was the first time a store here had a CF beige Clair with gold hardware but it was the small. Kind of bummed because I wanted to take her home but I want a medium CF size. Just looks better on me since I’m tall.

They didn’t have any other 23S colors except the lambskin pink CF which looked more of a muted pink. I wasn’t impressed with the color of it in person.

2165411C-F7EA-4978-888F-A711A13BB0D5.jpeg

It’s probably not going to be super helpful as I know most of you are US based
This was in the uk - they had this, the new beige and the new dark pink.

The dark pink has got a strong orange undertone and also looks more raspberry in other lights.
The new beige is very orange and almost looks peach.
Thank you. Yes, I am US-based. Because of your photo I reached out to my SA on Saturday. The boutique had just received the small CF in the 23S Navy (NN270), which I looked at in person. The color is, indeed, beautiful and my SA has reserved a 23S Navy WOC for me. I might have been tempted if she had a medium CF (I am tall and it’s a better size for me) but most of my bags are medium CFs and I want to mix it up a bit.

It’s probably not going to be super helpful as I know most of you are US based
This was in the uk - they had this, the new beige and the new dark pink.

The dark pink has got a strong orange undertone and also looks more raspberry in other lights.
The new beige is very orange and almost looks peach.
Do you know if stock is still trickling in, in the UK (assuming you are UK based)?

Thank you. Yes, I am US-based. Because of your photo I reached out to my SA on Saturday. The boutique had just received the small CF in the 23S Navy (NN270), which I looked at in person. The color is, indeed, beautiful and my SA has reserved a 23S Navy WOC for me. I might have been tempted if she had a medium CF (I am tall and it’s a better size for me) but most of my bags are medium CFs and I want to mix it up a bit.
Will medium not come in? The woc will also be beautiful!