Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

If Harold feels unsafe, he should just stay home, feed the chickens, and talk to the twin palm trees.
Is anyone else getting weary?

"Getting" weary? We were already weary up to the eyeballs after the BS Oprah "interview". For all anyone here cares, they can stay in Cali and teach their chickens to sing, and then merch them like Michigan J Frog. Or wait for the two palm trees to talk back.

Some more tea for breakfast.

View attachment 5743810

We concluded that much earlier, but it's interesting to have some (reported) inside info that we were correct.

I don't think she's that clever (clever people don't show their hand ever, and she's blown her entire MO) but she was incredibly single-mined to elevate her status (#1 indicator of Narc tendencies) when she had the chance.

For one game she played a mean girl-game of poker. Now she's just shown herself as a mean girl. One thing she has not learned, skill is not just a question luck, and not all luck is down to skill. All good poker players know when to walk away from the table. Meanwhile her popularity ratings go down and down now we know she's playing with marked cards and dealing under the table.

Last edited:
Some more tea for breakfast.

View attachment 5743810
Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

Now I never believed the rumour (but very much where it came from), but to be fair, Cholmondeley would probably have been appointed either way seeing how old and important the family is and which positions he's held before. Also, he didn't supposedly fool around with Wills, did he.

If I were looking for cues Pippa naming her baby girl Rose would be it for me.

How so? (causing chaos)

Just ignore, they were told in no uncertain terms, not your problem if they have difficulties to understand the message.

This just reminds me of the times when regular people have an N family member who demand X,Y and Z (an exhibition of control) before they grace anyone with their presence at a wedding or other big family event. Those who have learned how to handle narcissistic family members will always tell you to say, "I'm sorry you feel that way, we'll miss you." And then never speak about it with them again, no negotiation, just repetition of that one phrase.

I'd pay good money to hear a BP spokesperson say something similar.