Van Cleef in action!

You lucked out @alohaina This is such a perfect shade of red! Many congrats and it looks absolutely stunning on you.
Thank you love!

I love love this red. But also I’m admittedly a little stressed that I bought a hot red piece. I’m usually so much more of a neutral girl (it feels more ‘soothing’ to me lol). You’re such the queen of neutrals - do you ever feel this way with color pieces?

But ikik, red is technically neutral. I’m just being a nut. :smile:

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Thank you love!

I love love this red. But also I’m admittedly a little stressed that I bought a hot red piece. I’m usually so much more of a neutral girl (it feels more ‘soothing’ to me lol). You’re such the queen of neutrals - do you ever feel this way with color pieces?

But ikik, red is technically neutral. I’m just being a nut. :smile:
@alohaina I know what you mean! But, I actually started off with loving and wearing a rainbow of colors. I thought neutrals were boring! Shocking, right? And then over the last few years I started to develop a true love for neutrals. I still love pops of colors here and there but I mostly gravitate towards neutrals. I do feel though that pops of colors when added as accessories can be so much fun! It changes up a look instantly.

Okay okay, we need a lunch and coffee date soon :biggrin: @Prada Prince
Season 3 Hello GIF by Friends

Ready when you are!