Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the great fortune to acquire La Cite Cavaliere (forgive the lack of French accent marks) in my grail colorwsy from a dear friend. Sending :hugs: to her.
Tied two ways, the first a bias fold and the second, SOTD with my first successful Angel Wing knot! :ty:Used a CdA instead of a trio because my trio isn’t quite big enough. I’m in heaven:hbeat:
B2B1B5B4-E595-450F-AE47-A80B61E6BDC7.jpeg
014A4C4F-F6F2-42A3-BBDA-045B58403B02.jpeg

A huge thank you to @Cookiefiend for Neutrals and Patent-Pending Mixed Neutrals week and to everyone for sharing their beauties and enlarging my color "vocabulary" as it were. I ended the week with some silky existential questions to ponder: does a neutral scarf make a bright top neutral? Does a neutral top make a bright scarf neutral? Hmmm. Its a puzzlement, but a beautiful one to consider!
My closing contribution is also Grail Mail. Here is my new-to-me Dans un Jardin Anglais in a beautiful neutral cw. It has travelled all the way from Switzerland to find a permanent home...(and some equally grail-ly mail arrived in Switzerland for a quite magical scarf trade :heart: ) and thank you to @Coco2606 for advocating powder blue as a neutral.
View attachment 5743153
Now that‘s a very happy grail mail, major congratulations on this treasure!

I have had the great fortune to acquire La Cite Cavaliere (forgive the lack of French accent marks) in my grail colorwsy from a dear friend. Sending :hugs: to her.
Tied two ways, the first a bias fold and the second, SOTD with my first successful Angel Wing knot! :ty:Used a CdA instead of a trio because my trio isn’t quite big enough. I’m in heaven:hbeat:
View attachment 5743348

View attachment 5743346
Oh, today it‘s raining grail mails! Congratulations, Karenska! Stunning in these cw and nicely tied!

View attachment 5743348
View attachment 5743346
Oh, this is beautiful on you, @Karenska

Today - a few I haven’t shown yet!

Navy is a great neutral - a little softer than black!
Le Sacre Saisons
View attachment 5743529
Tout en Carre
View attachment 5743533
And a couple moussies - cuz they’re my favorites ❤️
New Springs (this thing is amazing)
View attachment 5743532
Soleil
View attachment 5743531
And another surprise newtral in Robe Legere - these flowers glow!
SOTD!
View attachment 5743530
Hugs to you all, I hope you had fun!
Navy is my favorite neutral! And that little flash of that season's potiron is wonderful.
Very much admiring your CookieTM knots too! How does she do it....

First a big thanks to dear @Cookiefiend for guiding us through this wonderful week! You always are both an inspiration and lots of fun! :hugs:
And my last two contributions for this week: yesterday I wore my new grail-scarf. I am so happy that I found it in this CW for a decent price. Double sided La Cavalleria Favolosa worn with the blue and white side out and the other side only blinking out at the knot. Big love. Please ignore the tired look. I definitely needed more coffee. And a bit more Mascara. :lol:
And the second one is also ntm. I have looked for a Jeu des Omnibus et des Dames Blanches for some time. I only wanted special colors and I wanted the newer design with those graphic lines on top. Then I found two! A 90 and a gavroche ;)
Today the gavroche in soft grey, green and teal.
View attachment 5743126View attachment 5743127
Two fabulous looks! I love your La Cavalleria Favolosa - the blue lines are so beautiful and it's the perfect pop of red!
A huge thank you to @Cookiefiend for Neutrals and Patent-Pending Mixed Neutrals week and to everyone for sharing their beauties and enlarging my color "vocabulary" as it were. I ended the week with some silky existential questions to ponder: does a neutral scarf make a bright top neutral? Does a neutral top make a bright scarf neutral? Hmmm. Its a puzzlement, but a beautiful one to consider!
My closing contribution is also Grail Mail. Here is my new-to-me Dans un Jardin Anglais in a beautiful neutral cw. It has travelled all the way from Switzerland to find a permanent home...(and some equally grail-ly mail arrived in Switzerland for a quite magical scarf trade :heart: ) and thank you to @Coco2606 for advocating powder blue as a neutral.
View attachment 5743153
:faint:
Grail Mail indeed!! :panic:
(I bet you're over the moon!!!)
Thank you, @Cookiefiend , for leading us in Neutrals week. I'm finishing up this week with one of my earliest, and most favorite neutrals, Les Poulains by Xavier de Poret.

View attachment 5743258
Beautiful and beautifully tied! :love:
View attachment 5743348
View attachment 5743346
OOOO - gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

View attachment 5743153
It’s so beautiful, Ljb, congratulations! I don’t believe I have seen this cw. It’s stunning. So silvery and calm. What a nice transaction. :girlsigh:

Regarding your ‘neutral’ questions, they are questions for the scarf goddesses and gods. :loveeyes: All kidding aside, I think if the top is really bright, then the look will be bright, regardless of neutral scarf. And the same is true in the reverse. At least that’s my humble input.

Changed it up to run out to the store and keep my neck warm. Tout en Carre CS losange. I love this baby. And neutral it is.
View attachment 5743539View attachment 5743539
It's a beauty for sure - and such a great size!
Navy is my favorite neutral! And that little flash of that season's potiron is wonderful.
Very much admiring your CookieTM knots too! How does she do it....
I so agree - the potiron is the perfect zip!
Thank you for your sweet words - I did put a tutorial on the How to Thread - it's post #138 :flowers:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...arves-no-chatter.189943/page-10#post-33887742

Status
Not open for further replies.