Identify this Balenciaga

Yes, sapin is 06.
Okay- thought so! Thank you! I just ordered what I hope to be a pretty Day in Sapin. But it’s from TRR, and so of course no good pictures at all, so we’ll see. It says “very good “ condition, with only minor handle discoloration. When I get it- I will definitely post on the Authenticate thread for approval :flowers: You ( and everyone else on the Bal forum) are always so kind and helpful!!

Okay- thought so! Thank you! I just ordered what I hope to be a pretty Day in Sapin. But it’s from TRR, and so of course no good pictures at all, so we’ll see. It says “very good “ condition, with only minor handle discoloration. When I get it- I will definitely post on the Authenticate thread for approval :flowers: You ( and everyone else on the Bal forum) are always so kind and helpful!!
Looking forward to seeing it! I’ve always liked that colour.

• Love
Reactions: Runnurse21
You’re right. The lower prices on Etsy and VC are nonnegotiable, while taking offers on Mercari.
She still might be open to negotiate, the bag lacks mirror and dust bag. It's easy to message on Etsy. She has other social accounts too, by the looks of it. Tiktok for one, although I couldn't see any videos for this particular bag.

Lovely color if it is indeed Marron!

She still might be open to negotiate, the bag lacks mirror and dust bag. It's easy to message on Etsy. She has other social accounts too, by the looks of it. Tiktok for one, although I couldn't see any videos for this particular bag.

Lovely color if it is indeed Marron!
If someone can disabuse her of the outlandish notion that it’s from the 1990s, she might be even more amenable to budging on price. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: muchstuff
Great choice on the Sapin Day :tup:. Love my two Sapins.

• Love
Reactions: Runnurse21