Newest Tiffany collection! Lock Bracelet!

Yes, JulieKat! I tried the wide and narrow version a couple of months ago, but not it the correct size for me. This time, in the correct size.
I think that happened to me too... hence why I ended up with a 2nd lock. LOL
That said, I wear a L lock and I think the L atlas felt smaller. Or maybe they didn't have it. Feeling compelled to try again. LOL

I think that happened to me too... hence why I ended up with a 2nd lock. LOL
That said, I wear a L lock and I think the L atlas felt smaller. Or maybe they didn't have it. Feeling compelled to try again. LOL
And that was exactly my issue with the Atlas. I also wear size L in the Lock and had tried the Atlas L. Because of the L mechanism, I think Tiffany made the Locks a bit larger than the same size in their other bangles. To get the right proportion, I had to get the Atlas in size XL to work with the size L Locks. Hope that helps!

Reactions: JulieKat
And that was exactly my issue with the Atlas. I also wear size L in the Lock and had tried the Atlas L. Because of the L mechanism, I think Tiffany made the Locks a bit larger than the same size in their other bangles. To get the right proportion, I had to get the Atlas in size XL to work with the size L Locks. Hope that helps!
Did you special order this? On line they only show SML, not XL. Although they do show it on men and I would think many would wear XL.